Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁₂ : ₚₐₚₐ cₐₙ yₒᵤ ₕₑₐᵣ ₘₑ?

October 5th 2024
Brighton UK

I went to the cemetery.

I decided to go back home to deliver the invitations by hand rather than by mail.

Ranboo decided to come with me to make sure each invitation was sent.

I printed two special invitations for two special people.

"Hi mom, Hi dad"

no response.

"Here's your invitations to my wedding. Sorry I didn't tell you I was engaged sooner."

Still. No response.

"Ranboo's my fiance by the way, tommy broke up with me but I never told you guys."

"The ring is beautiful, I wish you could see it. It looked just like the one Barbra Streisand wore in Funny girl."

"Since you can't really read the letters, I guess I'll read it for you"

"This message is to be delivered to Mr. and Mrs. Gold.

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Randy Samuels and James Gold.

Attire would be black, white, and gold.

The wedding would take place on November 1st 2024, at 5:00 pm.

The venue would be at The San Francisco Mint

88 5th Street
San Francisco, California 94103.

To give all our guests the opportunity to celebrate without having to worry about little eyes and ears, we politely request no children.

We hope to see you there."

"I was hoping you could be there spiritually you know? Like, at least give us a sign that you're there. Not a big sign though, just something small like making one of the wine glasses go half empty with wine. I know you guys love wine"

"I miss you guys"

Papa, how I love you.
Papa, how I need you.
Papa, how I miss you
Kissing me goodnight

[Let's pretend Ranboo's real name is Randy Samuels for a minute cause I don't know his name (not trying to guess his name btw, its just for the fic lol)]