On a peaceful morning, where people are preparing to begin the day. Within a quiet apartment. There lives a pair of twins.

The older one name is Erin Fujimura had long straight black hair with light brown eyes, while the younger is called Ellen Fujimura has short black hair and brown eyes.

Erin Fujimura is a florist that works at a small business flower shop down the streets. Ellen Fujimura is a digital artist that works as a character designer.

They live an okay life, not too rich nor too poor.

"Ellen, Hurry up we'll be late for the train!" Erin yelled.

"Coming!" Ellen yelled back.

--20 Minutes later--

Erin and Ellen were breathing heavily on the train. They both were exhausted from running and almost missed the train. Since it's early in the morning, there are not many people on the train.

"I think.. *hah*...You should stop.. *hah*...You should stop playing those cliche otome-games every single night!" Erin scolded as she catches a breath.

After catching her breath Erin continued with her scolding. Ellen stayed quiet while listening to her older sister scolding. She knew this time is her fault because she stayed up late to play a certain otome game.

"Gomen~ my wonderful elder sister, the game it was interesting," Ellen apologized after Erin had ended her scolding.

Erin glanced at Ellen, "You know that you can continue it again, right?"

"..."

"..."

"Tehee~"

"You!-I don't know how your brain works anymore.." Erin sighs.

"Hehehe... Please accept my apology, my dear sister." Ellen clasped her hand and beamed a smile at her sister.

Erin sighed at her little sister. She wonders how were they related to each other, " Apology accepted, is there a reason why?."

"I do," Ellen answered, "The game had a pair of twins as the villainess."

"Is that so... What is their name?" Erin asked.

"The younger one is called Calista Aewraelyra while the older one is called Charis Aewraelyra!" Ellen answered cheerfully.

Erin hummed in response, "..So? What route they appear on?"

Ellen stiffed at her sister's question, she may or may not forget which route they appeared on. She was to focus on other things.

"..."

"..."

"Did you ju-"

*Ding-dong* [Were Arriving At Station XXX] *ding-dong*

"Oh! Look were arrived at our destination!" Ellen said quickly to distract her older sister.

"..."

"..."

"Fine.." Erin sighed and followed her sister out of the train station.

--

The streets were bustling with life, people walking to work or running to their friends to hang out. Shops door open and closed as people enter or leave the shops. Cafes and restaurants filled with people eating with their friends or family. Cars, taxis, and trucks drove on the road.

Ellen and Erin walk through the bustling streets talking.

They both stop when they noticed a moving truck that was moving fast, avoiding every car in its way. The driver seems horrified as they tried to brake to stop.

Everyone exclaims and stops with their eyes wide open.

Ellen and Erin saw in front of the truck were two little kids.

Ellen ran to the kids as fast as she can, she didn't hesitate a second as she ran to the kids. Erin watched as her sister ran to those kids, her body suddenly moved itself. She began to run towards the kids, following her sister.

Yet by the time they arrive, the truck was inches apart from them. Without thinking they both push the kids away. Wishing the two kids can avoid the truck and survived.

Screech!

Bam!

===