Chapter 8: The Battle of Chicago Part 1

Back in Trump Tower, Carly was sitting when she hears something. She reaches to a telescope and looks. She sees Sentinel, Megatron, and Starscream on the roof.

"The city is secure. The humans cannot stop us. Not even the Justice League." Megatron said.

"As the afternoon falls, the rest of the pillars will reach their launch position." Sentinel informed the Decepticon.

"This is a victory I promised you for so many years ago, when we rebuild Cybertron... together!" Megatron said, but that triggers Sentinel.

"I have deigned to work with you-" He grabs Megatron's injured face and shoves him at a column, "That our planet may survive! I will never work for you!" He pulls a piece out of Megatron's head. "And you would be wise to remember the difference."

Carly has witness the brutality. Megatron was in charge until Sentinel Prime took over the army of the Decepticons.

Outside the tower, the ship moves near the balcony and Sam jumps off. He readies his glock. John creates an AK-47 with a Masterkey shotgun. Sam moves in while John waits outside. Sam hides to avoid being seen.

Dylan reaches to the refrigerator with a foul mood, "I'm just so sick of this. I'm just sick of waiting."

Sam emerges and aims the Glock at Dylan.

"Where is she?" He asked him, "Where is she?!"

"You've got some balls." Dylan said to him, without hesitation.

Just then Laserbeak transforms and attacks Sam. Sam drops his pistol and Dylan takes it. Carly arrives and sees Sam getting dragged by Laserbeak. John sees him and aims, but Sam is in the way. Laserbeak pushes Sam and John off the edge.

"No, Sam! No!" Carly shouts.

Just then Sam reappears on the ship hijacked by Bumblebee. On top of the ship was John armed with a 20mm cannon turret.

"Carly! Carly!"

Carly breaks free and runs for it.

"Jump!" He shouts.

Carly jumps on the ship and guns charged up ready to shoot. Dylan sees them and sees John who is mad at him.

"Take this, bitch!" He shouts to him.

They open fire on the apartment. The maids manage to flee the area. One of Dylan's men get shot in the head and falls dead. The Mini drone arrives on the scene. Just then Laserbeak shoots the drone and it crashes into one of the engines. John dissolves the turret and attacks Laserbeak. The ship goes down spinning. John struggles with Laserbeak he struggles  as he tries to struggle with him.

"Die, Lantern!" Laserbeak shouts.

"A bird needs to know its limits, mudak!" John shouts. He jumps on Laserbeak back and plants a spike grenade on the back and it times for 5 seconds.

"I'm gonna kill-" The grenade explodes killing Laserbeak. John then reaches to the balcony and gives Dylan a death glare knowing that he is next to die. He flies back to Sam who survives the crash. Dylan rushes to Megatron.

"Autobots! They're alive! They're here!  They're alive!" He shouts.

"Decepticons, defend the pillar! Raise the bridges! Find them!" Megatron shouts.

The bridges are raised and the Decepticons set up defenses and the fighters took off to find them. Carly and Bumblebee exit the downed ship. Sam and Carly reunite and John reaches to them.

"Oh, Sam. Oh. You found me." Carly said.

"I'd follow you anywhere." Sam said to her.

Then Epps along with the soldiers arrived to the crash site.