Chapter 17 (Really really the finale)

Começar do início

The next day Sam was reading with a big bruise on his face, "Sam." "Jeez Cas you scared me." "Sorry. What happen to your face?" "Dean." "Oh. Speaking of Dean where is he?" "Where else." Cas walked to the room, "Dean it's Castiel." "Go away!" He just enters the room, "Or come in!" Dean says while shaking his head. "I know you aren't working cases but I thought you should know I found Cain." Dean turns towards Cas, "And?!" "He's killing people." "Take Sam." "You are the only one who can defeat him." "You mean you want me to hold the blade??!!! I can't go back to that place!!! She would be here if I..." "I know this is difficult.." "That doesn't even come close to covering it!" "I wasn't covering anything." "Just forget it and go." "I will but I thought he might know how to help you with the mark." "Wait." Cas turns to Dean, "I'll go but only to kill that son of a bitch then I'm done do you hear me?!" "Yes." Cas leaves and tells Sam about the plan, Dean says nothing and walks out the door. "Glad you came out." "Just because I'm here doesn't mean I'm here." "Fair enough." The guys and Cas follow Cain to a farm, after contacting Crowley for the blade. "Well well I knew this day would come." "I can't let you keep killing people." "You think you can stop me? Tell me Dean how did it feel killing your love, having her blood run down your hands?" Cain smirks and Deans blood starts to boil. "You shut your mouth!" "I warned you what would happen but you took the mark anyway." "I said shut the hell up!" "What was her name oh yes beautiful Nikki, she was a remarkable." Dean charges at Cain but Cain moves and hits Dean, a battle ensues. Cain has Dean on the floor, "You're not strong enough Dean! You lost something when you lost her." Dean gets angry knocks Cain back picks up the blade and kills him. "You ok?" Dean says nothing he hands the blade to Cas, "We had a deal!" Crowley shouts, "Well I just broke it." On the ride back to the bunker Dean didn't say one word. They got out and Dean walked around the back of the bunker. "Cas what happen, I mean why does he still have the mark?" "I don't know Sam, at least he held the blade and didn't lose it." "Ok?" "That means maybe there is a way to control it." "I guess its something." "Does he go back there often?" "No. Actually he hasn't been back there since..." "I better go Sam, if you need anything call." "Thanks Cas."

Behind the bunker was some dirt with no grass and a small white cross with the letters N.W on it. He bent down and put a single white rose down, "I did somethin pretty big tonight Nic, i think you would be proud of me, I learned how to control my anger. I know it's too late because you're gone but I did it for you, I was so angry when I held that blade again but I thought of you and it all went away. I am sorry I couldn't figure that out when you were here. I need to say goodbye and to let you go. I will always love you, you will always have my heart. I'm sorry for what I did to you and I will take that feeling to my grave but it's time for me to get back out there and start saving people. I love you and I will see you again one day." Dean slowly walks back into the bunker. "You ok?" "Not really Sam and if I'm being honest I don't think I ever will be but you were right she would want me to live." "Yeah she would." "I'm not sayin its gonna be easy but I gotta get out there again." "I'm here if you need to talk." "Thanks but I said all I needed too. Hey Sam." "Yeah?" "Sorry for...well everything." "You don't need to apologize, I know what you were going through was hell." "No actually hell wasn't this bad. I got to call some people and apologize, you wanna go grab some food when I'm done?" "Uh yeah." Dean walked down the hall to his room, he called Jody and Cas. He goes to the little box in his drawer and pulls my ring out he takes both of our rings and puts them on a chain, he puts the chain on and exhales deeply. After a few weeks things slowly got better, the guys worked cases and saved people. "Man I don't know about you but im beat!" "Do you wanna get a room?" "It's only a few more hours to the bunker I'd rather tough it out." They got back and were like walking zombies, "Cya in the morning Sam." "Night." Dean goes to his room and opens the door, he sees something he cant believe so he rubs his eyes and it's still there, "Am I dreaming right now?" I stand up, "No." He cautiously steps back, "So are you a ghost?" "No." "I'm lost." "I'm back." "No see cause we don't get things we want. We don't get a happy ending." "Dean I'm back, it's really me." "No that's not possible. Demon." "No. I'm not a demon." "Uh this can't be." I walk over to him and take his hand, "I'm real! See! You know what fine." I go to the closet and get out holy water, the demon blade, silver everything I can think of, "Look!" I cut myself, I drink the water. "Nic?" "Yes baby it's me." He grabs me and holds me so tight, his eyes well up, "How?" "Cas." "What?!" "I don't know." "Cas! Get down here!!" "Hello Dean." He says with a smile, "Did you do this?" "Well not alone but yes." "How?" "I tried to bring her back sooner but it took some convincing that's why it's taken this long." He grabs Cas and hugs him, "Not that I'm not happy to be back but why?" "All of the good the Winchesters have done for the world and all the things they've lost, he deserved it, you deserved it." I hug him, "I can't thank you enough!" "You are a good person so you needed to be back on earth and I couldn't stand seeing Dean like he was any more." I looked at him and he looked down. "You two need some time." With that he was gone. "Pretty bad?" He just hugged me and kissed me all over, "This better not be a dream!" "I'm here." "Wait." He takes off and he goes outside, he sees the cross almost knocked over and the dirt has been dug up, "It's real?" "Yes baby it's real!" "Sam!" "What about him?" He grabs my hand. "Sam!!!!! Wake up!!!" He comes to the door with his eyes half open and his hair a mess, "What?!" I come into view, he looks at me and then at Dean, "Wha..." "She's back! Cas brought her back!" "She's real? Like human?" "Yes." He grabs me and hugs me, "Sam I can't breath." "Sorry, don't ever leave again I can't stand to see my brother like that!" "I don't plan too."