🦋Chapter four🦋

It took four years for me to attain the wealth I had now, four years of hardwork, murder, lies, and deception for me to be able to sit on the throne I sat on now.

     Time had gone by so fast and I couldn't even remember when I became an adult, the truth is, sometimes, we are forced to grow up so fast, we don't have a process to look back on.

       A big mansion, money,  property, and power weren't exactly enough to repay all the pain I had been subjected to but it was something, right?

         Alfred abandoned a huge chunk of his wealth and the police were only able to seize a few of his propertiesm Fortunately for me, I was able to recover a few and after a few alliances, I walked right into luxury and power, I was stronger than my father and more ruthless than him, You know that saying where the student surpasses the teacher yes, I am that student.

I started from being a muel. I trafficked drugs and money from one client to another, I also had to cross borders illegally, I went from Mexico to the United States by the desert over and over again till the adrenaline wore off! The guns, the bullets flying around, and the smell of fresh blood in the air, it was a haven.

      Then I got introduced to Jackie, Jackie was a Columbian, She was a money launderer and I got my first gig from her, She was an amazing person so much so I decided to work with her for four years before I murdered her, that would probably explain why the Taxco cartel was after me. they all wanted me for different reasons but Publicity was publicity good or bad!

       The drive to my house took over two hours as my house was located on the outskirts of the city in a secluded area, it was a pretty house with a ranch attached to it.

       It was Grey who had chosen the house for me. Grey was my best friend and he was with me while I climbed the ladder to become the most wanted criminal in the United States, I killed every leader I came in contact with, I would take over their throne and move to the next, it was almost like I as claiming territories and it was fun! yes, there was little collateral damage here and there, and maybe the pregnant woman didn't deserve to die, but hey! it's all for the greater good right?

       Approximately four years ago when I became eighteen, I killed my first victim.

     Oh, it felt so good

      I wasn't doing it for money or power,or because I had no choice and was stuck ok the streets, no. It was simple pleasure.

    Over the past few years, I managed to attain the name The madame. No one knew what I looked like or even where I was, all they knew was what I needed them to know and that was name.

     I always wore a mask to conceal my identity, I killed my victims in a clear pattern, to be honest, I am a bit shocked as to how the government or their incompetent offices haven't been able to track me down, The truth was, I wasn't trying too hard to hide from them, I was always right in their faces, smiling at them at events, after all, I was the senator Wife,

Emilia Dante.

To the whole world I was Emilia, But in reality I was Olivia. Gosh it was so hard, but I survived

“C'mon,” I said once I drove into the driveway. It was getting late now, even the stars were anxious to finally go home, I was anxious to finally be able to sink my fangs into my victim.  I came down from the car.

”you smell so nice Luna..” David said as he stumbled towards me and nuzzled into my neck, I bit my lip and smiled. Of course I did. I smelt like the lust and desire everyone craved for.

             He came even closer and gripped my waist before clashing our lips together.  I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, He was staring intently at me, like a hungry wolf staying at his victim.

  I caught my breath and spoke “let's get some drinks, we'll get back to this later” I managed to escape from his grasp and walked the small distance to my front door. I opened the door to my living room and we walked in. I paused and trailed after him slowly.

Grey had always been a fan of The colour Black, The man and I were like two peas in a pud, so when he asked to be the one to decorate my home, I couldn't exactly say no.

The black walls and cream tiles were evidence of his great taste and consistency, He never approved of me leaving Mexico and coming all the way to the United States, that was the beginning of the crack in our relationship, we don't talk much anymore but we still about each other, it was the calming kind of silence, but for the past few year, it had began to choke me.

I walked over to my bar and brought out a bottle of whiskey and filled two cups adding some ice before I sat down on the stool that day beside the bar, I allowed my prey to drink more, excessively adding to his glass.

He smiled showing off his teeth before he slurred “why is someone as wealthy as you a lap dancer?”

“There are some pleasures money can't buy and this is one of the” I smiled as I filled his cup once again, he downed it again, I was going to get him as he could, because tonight he was going to lose his lucidity to me and tomorrow his life.