🦋Chapter three🦋

Davis Brown was the owner of brown industries, the industry was only a front to traffic minors and young women. On top of that, the bastard was a rapist who rapped minors and auctioned them monthly. It was sickening and his death — would be good riddance.

      Honestly, it had been a huge hassle trying to find the man. There had been too many ups and downs and I was completely exhausted, getting information on him was even harder, and getting some dirt on him have me such a hard time I  almost gave up, but we're here now, and now that I can see him in the same room with me, it's all worth it. I figured out that he frequently attended this bar at exactly 7:15 pm every day, Approximately 30 minutes after he closed from work, he spends about there hours here before he leaves through the back door and meets with his mistress, Diana. She was one of the lap dancers here.

They would spend hours together and on weekdays he would go home at 3:00 am other days, he would spend the night. I had monitored him for three months now and I was officially ready to sign him off planet earth.

         I slowly came down from the stage,  successfully gaining the man's undivided attention, like a predator I wanted him to seek me out, even though the roles would soon be reversed.

            I proceeded to return to the bar and ordered another shot of Vodka. I caught sight of my prey once again, I smiled — a sickening smile that held satisfaction so much satisfaction, I couldn't see anything but raw meat.

    I watched as he held out his hand with a smile on his face, I knew he was carefully undressing me with his eyes— I grimaced at that but didn't complain.

   “A dance with you milady?”  he asked in a gruff voice. I almost snorted at how I  was able to make the most violent men well behaved, a rapist using his manners on a lap dancer?— what an irony!

  “of course” I  replied as I intertwined my arms in his,  My perfect smile was wide and picture-perfect, he pulled me close and we walked to the dance floor.

      The only thing that made dancing with a man bearable to me was the thought that his heart would end up in a jar in my attic, along with his shameless eyes.

  At twenty-two, I didn't have much to brag about, except the pretty attic in my home that helps about twenty-five Jars with twenty hearts in it, That's twenty-five monsters off planet earth, Great exorcism if you ask me.

I smiled at the man in front of me as we danced to the music in the background. I slowly but rhythmically swayed to the music. Soon I  felt his hand on my waist. I  grimaced at the perverted man's gaze and touch, I knew he was undressing me in his mind — and yes, I was determined  to please

   I smiled as the thought of his intestines littering the trash can invaded my mind— that made this all a thousand times more bearable. Besides, To gain something, there would always be little sacrifices. I cheerfully spun around, I wasn't that cruel, the least he deserved was to enjoy what he paid for, right?  After all, I  would have my moment in a few hours. I frowned, now aware of his breath on my skin and his touch had begun to disgust me — I was bored already.

   “Perfect” I whispered as I came closer, looking the perverted man in the eye, the old man was twice my age, He grinned before he spun me around “how about we take this upstairs” his voice rang through my head and his arms drew me too close for my liking, I smiled before revealing a little cleavage and whispered, “it's too loud here, my house?”I asked as I allowed him to nuzzle in my neck before pulling the soon-to-be-dead weight out of the bar.

    I paused as the man roughly dragged me towards him, I  ran her hands through his hair “not here” I  whispered satisfied by the desire I saw in his eyes, the more hooked they were the more fun it was to burst their bubble and he  — was just perfect.

He was just like the rest — a perverted rapist.

Mr. Davis  Brown to the whole world was a renowned business owner,  whose business had organized many charity events blah blah blah.

But in the end, he was like every other man I had met; sly, deceiving, Cunning, and of course perverted, then again not all men were like that— I hoped.

   I recalled the person I .had met before her performance, his aura and gaze.was different, he wasn't undressing me .with his eyes and he wasn't sending lustful glances at me, He was different. There were very few men like him in the present society she lived in.
I frowned.  I hoped I would get a chance to see him again.

I drew her attention back to the man whose arms were wrapped around her, so calm and submissive yet he was secretly a  woman-beater and a rapist who rapes his fourteen-year-old step-daughter while the despicable mother got paid for it, I eyed him once more. To me, he was nothing but a number,

My number is 20.

He was just the 20th lump of flesh who was lucky enough to be eradicated by me intentionally.

“I'll drive, you are drunk ” I whispered with a sickening smile once we were close to the car.