Shantiben: Hmm.. I will ask her to eat. Bye Dikra.

Shantiben gets up and fills a plate with Masala puri and goes to her room.

Shantiben: Sana why are you skipping breakfast? What do you want to prove? If you love him accept him, don't act heartbroken.

Sana: Amma, who said I am skipping breakfast. I said I don't want to eat Masala puri. See I had ordered Museli, fresh fruits and sprouts for myself. I am going on diet from today.

Shantiben: (shocked) What?

Sana: If you remember, I told yesterday that I want to believe in myself and work on myself. So, I am working on myself now. I have no time to think about anyone else.

Shantiben frowns and walks out of her room.
.
.
.
Sidharth: Saasumaa, what are you saying Sana asked you for my address?

Shantiben: Yes Dikra. I told you she can't stay away from you, right?

Sidharth: Did you give her the address?

Shantiben: How would I? You haven't given me one yet, Gando.

Sidharth: I will send you a message from my mom's number. But Saasumaa please don't call me gando, I know it means crazy but sounds weird.. and aaa.. abusive.

Shantiben: (laughs) Okay. But be ready to meet your wife soon.

Sidharth: Since you've told me, I can't wait to see her.
.
.
.
Shantiben: Sana, Aa Sidharthanu saranaamu che. {This is Sidharth's address.} Take it. Tell me what time we are leaving, I will get ready quickly.

Shehnaaz: Where do you want to come, Amma?

Shantiben: Sidharth's place. You are going to your Saasraa {in-laws house} for the first time, I should accompany you else your Saasumaa will taunt you for life that your mother just sent you alone shamelessly.

Shehnaaz: Which Saasraa are you talking about Amma? I am not going anywhere. I asked you for his address to send his car and the bag which he left here. I don't want any unnecessary junk items in our house.

Shantiben: (frowns) Shu tame tamaaru mana gumaavyu che? {Have you lost your mind?} I am quiet means you will talk anything rubbish? How could you call my daamaad's car as junk?

Shehnaaz: Amma, I really don't have time to argue on this. By the way, I have got a new stereo system installed in his car. It took mechanic 2 weeks since he took the car and immediately fell sick. Just inform him. I will ask someone to drop his car and bag on this address. For now, I am going for shopping.

Shantiben's mouth was left open agape as Sana walked out of the house.
.
.
.
Radha: Hello bachcha. How are you?

Sana: I am fine Maa. How are you and how is Sidharth?

Radha: Good Good Beta (kisses her forehead) He is fine, taking good rest at home. His health is also much better now. Come let's go inside.

Radha and Sana go inside the mall and enter a clothing showroom. They both stroll through the aisle and Radha selects some pretty outfits for Sana.

Sana: Maa, I don't wear such outfits because of my size.

Radha: It's been two week since you are on diet and you've lost 8 pounds already, so treat yourself with some good outfits. Next week is going to be big for you. You need to look your best.

Sana: Hmm.. actually I lost 10 pounds since my birthday. All thanks to Sidharth who gave me so much tensions that I lost 2 pounds in the initial one week without dieting.

Radha: I still can't find any major progress in his behaviour though, time for next move. First go into changing room and try this.

Sana nods and goes into the trial room and tries out the outfit and comes out.

Radha: Awesome! You look gorgeous in this. You know sweetheart, how I wished I had a daughter all this year. Finally, I found one due to my naalayak son.

Sana: (places her hand on mouth) Huh?

Radha: Don't be so shocked at me for calling him naalayak. He is my son. (Winks)

They both laugh. They clear the bill and step out of the store.

Sana: Maa, you were saying something about next move.

Radha: Yes dear, the next move. When seperation doesn't change a person's behaviour, than possessiveness can do wonders.

Sana: What do I do Maa?
.
.
.
.
Shantiben: Dikra, your wife is going out of your hand. You can't sit there at home now.

Sidharth: Now what happened Saasumaa? What did she do?

Shantiben: She seem to be obsessed with her phone. She keeps typing into the phone and smiles at something. If I ask her, she says it's work related.

Sidharth: What? Did you try checking her phone?

Shantiben: Gadhedi {Donkey} has locked her phone! But I can say it without doubt that something is not right. Her clothing tastes have changed after dropping one size. Now she has gone to beauty parlour suddenly out of the blue.

Sidharth: Saasumaa, what are you even talking. How can she do it? She is married. I am her husband. Why can't you remind her about these two important points.

Shantiben: Do you want me to hang a placard in my neck saying 'Sana, you are married' and 'Sidharth is your husband'? I am doing my best. It isn't working. You are nicely sitting at home and I am the lone soldier fighting at the battlefield for you. Come on! Do something!!

Sidharth: Hmmm.. what do I do? Idea!! Saasumaa, tell her that a girl has proposed me and I am considering it. Remember how she reacted in hospital when you thought I already had a wife at home.

Shantiben: Brilliant idea Sidharth. You've got some fine brain.

Sidharth: Bachpan se hi.. {Since birth}

Shantiben: Obviously, afterall you are my jamaai. (Laughs)

Sidharth: Saasumaa, you will handle right? It should be so intense that she should come running to me.

Shantiben: Don't worry Dikra. Trust your Saasumaa. I will do such an acting that she will break the world record created by Usain Bolt.

___________________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️