He chuckled and gave me a quick peck on the lips. After that it was just him and his intense gaze. His eyes boring into mine like as though lasers were shooting out of his eyes. After what seemed like forever he whispered, "Maybelle."

          Fuck me.

          "Yes?"

          He hesitated for a moment, opening and closing his mouth as though he was a goldfish.

          When he finally recollected himself, he smiled that brilliant, perfect smile, showing his perfectly crafted teeth and dimple. "Will you-"

          "SAMMY, BABY! WE'RE HOME!"

          So, here's the most embarrassing part yet ever in all of human history. Sam decided to just get up quickly, as though I was never on his lap, which made me fall really hard on my arse and my foot was caught between both of his legs which then caused him to trip and fall on me. I was so embarrassed, even the pain that I felt, felt good.

          "Oops. Terence, darling," Mrs Davis said. "Let's leave these two love birds and evacuate to the bedroom, shall we?" Mr Davis grinned and carried her bridal up to their bedroom.

          "Oh, shit."

          My tailbone started to hurt like crazy at that very moment and tears started forming in my eyes.

          "Oh, fuck. Belle? Babe? Shit. I'm so sorry, love. Are you okay? No, what? Of course you're not. Why am I so-"

          "For fuck's sake, Sam!" I exclaimed. "Just get off me."

          He was about to protest even more but then his pupils dilated again, a smirk forming on his lips and his eyes twinkled. Oh, no... "But, Belle, I don't want to." His voice was deep, husky and, what was air again? He brought himself up, both of his hands by the side of my face as he bored his eyes into my very soul. My breathing became heavy and unsteady as he leaned closer and brushed his lips on mine. "Do you want me to?"

          My head was in a mess. "Um, no? I mean, yes. No! Maybe? I don't know?"

          My hands flung to my face and I felt the heat of embarrassment creeping onto my face again. He chuckled and I felt his weight off of me. Funny thing was, I really didn't want him to get off me. Before I could even hear myself think, he pulled me back up so I was straddling his waist again. "Baby?" I didn't, I couldn't look at him. So, I left my hands to cover my face.

          Sam decided that it was a good time to make me feel hot and bothered all over again. He traced the outlines of my hips, my shoulders, my thighs, my back. Then, he slowly opened my hands and touched his forehead on mine. "Stop."

         He frowned. "Stop what?"

         "You're making me fall in love with you all over again and I don't think I can handle that the second time around."

         I saw the hurt in his eyes. "Do you really want me to stop?"

         Fuck, no.

         "Maybe..."

         The air was hot. Our breathing were haggard and deep. I knew he wanted to. I knew that he knew I knew that he wanted to have another hot make out session, but I can't do it, not when his parents are around. So, he decided to ask to most surprising yet stupid and insane question a person has ever asked me in my entire 21 years of my life.

         "Belle," he breathe out. I nodded. "Will you, so kindly, honestly, full-heartedly, with all your soul, your mind-"

          "Do you need me to choke it out of you, love?"

          I knew it turned him on, to call him that, but I needed his mischievous and not-so-serious side because the serious side of him scares me sometimes. Like how he is now, but unfortunately, it didn't work. "I love you, so, so much." So hot. Damn it brain, get it together. "You're a part of me that I can never go another day without. You're the oxygen to my carbon dioxide, the photosynthesis to my plants, the food to my stomach." I was so close to bursting out with laughter. He's too cute when he's nervous. "The point is, I really can't imagine my life without you."

         I blushed crimson red as he admired me with so much of love, his eyes not leaving my face. "I feel the same way too," I say. He grinned, so wide that I thought his face was going to tear. And that was when he asked me. The most surprising yet stupid and insane question.

          "Will you, Maybelle Alexandrea Green, move in with me?"

          And that's how Samuel Davis died.

          I'm kidding.

          I was stunned for a moment. I didn't know what to say, my mind went blank, my heart beating at 1000000 beats per minute, my palms were sweating, knees weak. "I know, it's a lot to ask. You can say no if you want, I understand. It's not like I had a chance any-"

          "Yes."

          What?

          "What?"

          "I said, yes."

          I knew I wasn't ready. He knew I wasn't ready, but my feelings spoke louder than my conscience these days whenever I'm with him. And so I went with my heart. "I will move in with you, you big, fat, lovable baby."

          He grimaced at what I said, but replaced it with a serious face right after. "Are you very sure about this, love?"

          I gave it another thought. No turning back now, huh?

          "Positive."