Two helping hands (Ch. 5)

I'm sorry for being gone for so long, at the end of the summer I went back to painting more, and I got a bit busy when school started, so I decided to take a long break.

Have this drawing I made of how I think Y/N would look as a peace offering for being away for almost a year-

Anyways Happy pride!

It was around 6:40AM, and while you were still asleep because last night you went to sleep later than usual, Tsuyu was already awake, but fully relaxed into your embrace.
It was actually quite calming to be like that- half asleep and cuddling someone you appreciated under the blankets, being able to hear their heartbeat because of the nice silence; and Tsuyu was seriously considering asking you out.

And everyone had already noticed that, with you, she was more affectionate than with the average person- of course, you were in another level. Not because you were stupid, but because your mind just worked at its own pace.

You were curious about basically everything, and taking your time in understanding things- which was actually very cute, specially because you liked to keep all that information in little notebooks, including things about others- even if you were a bit oblivious.

But, the habit you had that was probably the cutest, was that, every week you would go to the cemetery with a letter, and you would place it in a "little" wooden box that your grandma had placed besides your brother's grave, in hopes that he received them, and could read them from wherever he was. And your hopes that he was actually getting them increased when you noticed that, every time you went, the mailbox was completely empty.

Because, yes, unknowingly to you, your brother was receiving the letters you sent him- even if he couldn't recognize you were his sister, it still gave "him" a nostalgic feeling that he couldn't understand- even if the first time he read them, was because one of his colleagues had seen you place a letter in the at the time almost full box, got curious, and decided to empty it, take the letters to their hideout, and read them with the rest.

And, after reading the first batch of letters that were sent before you got in UA, Kurogiri asked Toga where she had found them, and made sure to, every Monday, go check the mailbox, excited to see what someone he thought was a stranger had to tell their (supposedly) deceased brother. He even kept them in a drawer.

Back to Tsuyu, she had decided that it was finally time for you to wake up, the time being too close to 7AM, so, she started to rub your cheeks, giggling when she noticed you were unconsciously nuzzling into her hands "Y/N-chan, wake up..." She whispered, her little rubs becoming playful pokes, until you opened your eyes with a slight groan "good morning, kero!" She smiled, now poking your nose.

"Huh...? Oh- morning Kero-Kero..." You mumbled, showing her a small, tired and sleepy smile.

And, once again, Tsuyu cupped your cheeks, going back to rubbing them, while she leaned in to place a small kiss under your eye that made you giggle. After that, she was just holding your cheeks, placing little kisses all over your face while you laughed, hugging her close.

"Y/N-chan?" She suddenly called out, waiting a few seconds until you stopped laughing, just to look at her, a few happy tears threatening to roll down your cheeks.

Alas, before she was able to say anything else, there was a harsh knock on the door, followed by a very recognizable voice "Asui! Have you seen Y/N?!" Tenya shouted, standing on the other side of the door.

Tsuyu sighed, and you realized that you had probably woken up much later than usual- reason why Tenya had gone to search for you.

You jumped up from the bed, a bit altered, Tsuyu going behind you with a small pout that you failed to notice, and you opened her door, looking up at Tenya with one of your bright smiles "I slept over at her room!" You shouted, making him sigh "I'll go get dressed! See you two later! And thanks for letting me stay over, kero-kero-cutie!" You shouted once again, running back to your room ands slamming the door closed.