Time out! (Ch. 4.1)

(I'm breaking this in two because I didn't want it to be too long and take even longer than it already has)

And finally, the day of the License exam was here. Students of all the hero schools in Japan surrounded you, all with different quirks, personalities, appearance... It was all so interesting and exciting, that you kept bouncing on your place while you looked around, scanning everyone you laid eyes on.

Having been raised on a very secluded environment meant that you didn't get to go to any events in the city, only going to festivals in your village, maybe once or twice going to Tenya's house; so all of this just excited you more than it should.

Excited to a point where you were yelling with Kaminari and Kirishima, headbutting the second from time to time, and punching the air.
Until you heard someone that wasn't Hizashi say: "Eraser! Let's get married!", Which really triggered you. From looking around with excited eyes, you started glaring at the green haired woman, gritting your teeth, with a somewhat cute yet murderous aura around you.

So you did what any angry child would do, and threw a mini tantrum.
You stomped towards Shōta with a pout, hugging him as tight as you could- which was a lot, seeing that he wheezed- and glaring at the woman. You knew Tai was also glaring at her from his place in Bakugō's head. You could feel his angy birby aura.

"Awww! What a cute kiddo! Is she one of your students, Eraser?" The woman asked with a smile, trying to pinch your cheeks.

"I don't recommend it. She bites when she gets mad" Shōta said, patting your hair with one hand, somewhat hugging you back with the other.

"Shōta has a boyfriend, so please, back off" you spat, your cheek being squished against Shōta's chest.

"Come on sweetie, it was a joke!"

"The only joke here is your life" you spat again, leaving her with a practically white face, frozen in place, while Shōta worked hard to keep his composure; almost crying just so he wouldn't laugh. After she was gone, Shōta ruffled your hair.

"So, who taught you how to be mean?" He chuckled, looking down at you.

"Was I too mean...?" You asked, looking up at him with teary eyes.
Looks like you couldn't purposely be mean without wanting to cry right after. At least if you were mean to someone who didn't really deserve it, because, in your house, you would spend hours with your grandmother cursing like drunkards at the villains that appeared on your incredibly old TV. It was a mystery how that thing still worked.

"You weren't too mean, kid. Now stop crying, ok?" He sighed, patting your head. You nodded, letting him go, and running back to where Kirishima and Kaminari were, starting to scream once again.

That was, until a very tired sounding guy called your class, claiming it was your turn to go change, to hurry up, and to go to some lobby later.
Momo seemed to be the only one that knew where you had to go, so you just followed after her like a duckling, looking curiously around you.
You were also excited to wear your hero suit, which looked more or less like this: