Time out! (Ch. 4.2)

I decided I reek dumbass energy today - more than usual.

And! I feel like a happy bean today! ...And I feel very gay (also more than usual), so, I wanted to make a chapter for my favorite gay, happy bean, Y/N.
So please, enjoy this chaotic gay chapter that I ended at almost 5AM! Love you all!

Everyone was chatting amongst themselves, Tsuyu and you were playing with Tai, talking with everyone you could as you did so, and among yourselves. At some point, you started to play with her hair, making two braids and decorating her hair with hair clips and pins that no one, not even you, knew where they came from. It was fun, and it was actually looking pretty good. Everything and everyone was being pretty calm. You could see Mina and Denki giggling and whispering to each other, before the pink girl sat up, clapping her hands to get attention. At this, everyone flinched, and she smirked "guys, girls and my dears who identify as something else, you know what's coming up!" She shouted, now Denki being the one to stand up.

"Truth or dare! But with punishments!" The blonde shouted, forcing out groans and whines from almost everyone. You didn't understand what was going on- or what that was- so you opted to look at them curiously.

"Again?" Sero groaned,head falling back tiredly.

"What's wrong with it? It's fun!" Hagakure shouted, pouring and hugging her cushion. Probably. You didn't really know.

"It's fun seeing y'all suffer" Jirō snorted, putting her phone away.

"I mean... It's fun playing, most of the times, but... It's a bit repetitive now, we always play this" Kirishima complained.

"Buuuut! We have Y/N now! She's never played with us, so we could get to know more about her, and she could get to know more about us while we all have fun!" Mina shouted, again, before her head snapped towards you "what do you say? You wanna play?"

"Yeah!" You smiled, making her smile widen as she strutted towards you.

This was probably a huge mistake, but you didn't really know that yet.

"Aww! I knew you would want to play! My wittle tiny hunky baby is not a party pooper!" She cooed, pinching your cheeks "not like the other hunky baby I know!"

"Excuse me, I'm the original!" Kirishima retorted, crossing his arms, clearly offended.

"Yeah, but Y/N is my favorite now. Suck it" She finished, planting a big smooch on your forehead and going to sit down "so, Y/N, I don't know if you've played before, but... We all basically sit down like we are, someone spins a bottle, and they either ask the person it landed on a question, a truth, or we make them do something, a dare. Then that person spins the bottle and the process starts aaaall over again. Also, Mineta and Bakubitch are banned from asking certain stuff, but Blondie isn't here" she explained, extending her hand over to Momo "Hun, bottle please!"

"Why am I doing this..." Momo groaned, making a bottle, and placing it on the center of the circle, spinning it. It landed on Shoji, and that's how the game started.

They made you sit besides Tsuyu though.
That wasn't nice, and it made you pouty at first.

After being distracted for a while, the bottle pointed at you, Aoyama being the spinner "so, truth or dare, Mon Amie?"

"Uh- truth!" You shouted, not understanding the last words he said. He nodded, seemingly thinking a question for you.

"May you do my hair later? The way you left Tsuyu's is magnifique" he said. Again, you didn't understand the last word, but you nodded, and he smiled.

"Yuuga! Seriously?! Couldn't you ask something juicy?!" Mina whined, throwing her arms around.

"Ah, you wait for your turn, darling"