⚠️

V: What's wrong? 

Me: Nothing, you are just amazing. 

I say that as I straddle her and her hands gravitate towards my body to hold me in place. I start kissing her passionately again while I begin to unbutton her jeans to gain access to her wet core. 

V: What....are....you....doing?

Veronica says this between kisses smiling and then very quickly figures it out. She doesn't fight me on it though. My lips separate from her mouth and I leave kisses from her lips to her ear and start nibbling on her ear, while my left hand makes its way into her now unbuttoned jeans and I can feel how wet she is through her underwear. 

Me: *whispers in Veronica's ear seductively* You're so wet already baby?

She was biting her bottom lip trying to hold back her moans and simply nods her head at me. I then came back to being face to face with her but as I move back I hear her say something almost incomprehensible. 

Me: I'm sorry, what was that?

V: P-Please...Lizzie.... 

She was barely above a whisper when she said this.

Me: Please what baby?

I say while I slowly rub her clothed clit knowing full well what she wanted me to do. I just wanted to hear her say it. 

V: Please just fuck me already

This time she said it a bit louder and I had a smirk show up on my face. She immediately lifted her hips to allow me to bring down her underwear and jeans enough for me to access her soaking wet core. I decided not to tease her this time and without warning plunged two fingers into her pussy. 

V: Fuuuuuuck. Lizzie!

I started to thrust into her at a relatively fast pace, curling my fingers, hitting her g-spot every time. Her breathing just kept getting heavier and heavier as she got closer and closer to her climax. The closer she got she also began thrusting her hips in sync with my thrust movements. I started to feel her walls tighten around my fingers and shortly after she came all over them. I let her ride out her high before pulling out my fingers. She sat in the chair breathless and shocked at what just happened. As she is looking at me catching her breath I put my fingers that had her cum all over them in my mouth, sucking them clean as she watched. After I pulled her into a kiss allowing her to taste herself but we were quickly interrupted by her phone going off. She declined the call while her and I were kissing but no sooner did she decline the call did she get another call. She pulled away and checked her phone, as soon as she saw who it was her eyes grew wide which worried me. 

⚠️

Me: What's wrong? 

V: Nothing but I need to take this it's Amy. I'm so sorry.

Me: No it's okay 

I got up off of her so she could get up and put her underwear and jeans back on as she answered the phone. I didn't hear Amy's side and I wasn't trying to purposely listen to what Veronica was saying but I mean how could I not? I mean I am in front of her watching her get her clothes to look how she did when she initially left her room before what just happened. 

OMG I cannot believe that that just happened! I can't believe that I did that, that's so unlike me. What got into me? I mean....

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt myself being shook around and saw Veronica was trying to get my attention. 

V: Hey Lizzie are you okay?

Me: Yeah I'm sorry I just zoned out. What's up? What did Amy call about?