"Do you still love her?"

"I do, I really do but...we broke up and...well I know that she doesn't want to get back with me so...I'm not going to force her to."

I took her hand and she looks at me. "I'm so sorry but just be happy, I know you can, you're beautiful and there's going to be someone that will love you."

She smile a little. "Thank you Demi." She hugged me and I sigh.

(Later.)

I got home and leave my things on the couch, I lay down on the couch and felt tears coming down my cheeks. I totally hate myself right now. This guilt is killing me and I don't know what to do, I can't tell her, I just can't. Naya is right, Brittany has a right to know but I just can't, Marissa said the same but it's not easy. It sucks. What should I do? What? How can I do this? How can I tell her? I just can't.

Brittany pov's:

"So, you say she's acting weird?"

"I don't know I just...I feel something is wrong with her, I called Marissa but she said that she doesn't know anything, I don't know but I know something is bothering her."

"Well...maybe something happend but she's scared to tell you." I look at Rachel and nodded.

"Yeah well...maybe is that."

"Just act normal and if she wants to tell you, she will."

I nodded. "Yeah, you're right, I won't pressure her. I will let her tell me." I smile a little and she smiles. "Well, I have to go now."

"Ok, I'll see you soon."

We said our goodbyes and I made my way to home. I just can't stop thinking about how Demi is acting, I know something's wrong but I don't know what is it, I'm not quiet sure what's happening. I got home and I see Buddy already sleeping in his bed. I smile a little and head upstairs, I see Demi reading and I smile a little.

"Hey baby."

She looks up and smile a little. "Hey."

I leave my things and walk to her. "You ok?"

"Yeah."

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just tired." She leaves the book in the nightstand and cover her face with the blanket.

I sigh. "Ok, fine." I change my clothes and I was about to leave when she said something.

"Don't leave...just hold me please."

I look at her and she was looking deep in my eyes. I nodded and turn off the lights, I climb in the bed and hug her, she hides her face in my neck and sigh.

"I love you so much Brittany."

"I love you so much too."

(Next morning.) 

I woke up the next morning feeling arms around my waist. I look down and smile. Demi looks so beautiful when she's sleeping. So peaceful, I love when she doesn't have make up on, her skin is beautiful. Is it normal when you're so in love with someone? I mean, I'm so crazy for her, sometimes I feel that I'm so annoying when I kiss her or when I hug her, when we cuddle, I don't know, but it's just I'm crazy for her. Something that my mom told me when I was a little girl, is that love is a crazy emotion, it doesn't matter if you're in love with a girl or a boy, if your first love breaks your heart, second chances are amazing, because they show you that love is still here and they will do anything to show them that they can make you happy. One of my old friends told me something about that, she was with this guy, they were so in love but after 3 years, they broke up because he didn't feel the same, my friend was broken and she was suffering a lot but after 8 months, she found this boy that liked her a lot, she was scared to fall in love again but after a few months, she let her self fall and now, they're together since 2 years now and they look so in love. Maybe Demi is not my second love and I'm not her second love, but I fell for her, something I never thought it would happen and I want to show her how much I love her and that I'll love her forever.