61-70

Chapter 61

The huge cracks and deep pits on the highway before, this guy who popped up must be the culprit.

Ordinary centipedes are somewhat toxic, and the toxicity of such a huge mutant centipede can be imagined. Although everyone is in a basically sealed car, seeing this poison shook their heads in front of them, it is more terrifying than the cracks in the ground.

Si Fanfan and Wang Haohan both had low acceptance of insects. Seeing such a centipede, Wang Haohan's face was pale, thinking that it might not be easy for the steel bars to be inserted, and the hard armor was still shining under the sun. , It looks very hard.

Nie Yushuang frowned and asked, "Are pheromones and insect repellent devices ineffective against this mutant big centipede? Where did it come from?"

Si Fanfan was scared and involuntarily holding the steering wheel shaking hands, which had a physiological effect on the insects. Fear, try not to scream, calm down, and speculate: "What I heard before is that this mutant creature, which has become huge, needs more pheromone to effectively stimulate. At present, our pheromone defense The device should only consider the average head size, right?"

Nie Yu nodded and looked at Yun Duo again: "Yun Duo, you can try to control that mutant big centipede."

Yun Duo mustered up his courage, his eyes staring more than a giant python The huge mutant big centipede, trying hard to let it get down. However, compared with the brains of spine or mammals, the brains of such arthropods have a less complicated mode of action, more primitive and simpler, and they are not easily affected by external mental forces.

Yunduo tried several times to no avail.

Yunlai has got off the car over there, and a ball of flame has been condensed, giving out the coercion of the supernatural power.

The mutant centipede's sensitivity to the fire of supernatural power is indeed stronger than the control of mental power. It was still holding up its head in a majestic manner, and suddenly trembled, with countless feet trembling all over the body, not knowing whether it was fear or anger, and suddenly a thick mist sprayed toward the team.

Yun Lai quickly returned to the car and closed the door.

The drivers of all vehicles tacitly reversed backwards to avoid the dense fog. Fortunately, the wind is not blowing towards the convoy. The poisonous mist of the mutant centipede is also diluted by the air. After landing, the vegetation on both sides of the road can be seen to wither instantly.

What a strong poison!

The heavily armed special soldiers set up a machine gun on the open military vehicle and fired at the mutant centipede. The range of □□ is limited. If you get too close, you will be injured by the poisonous mist, so you won't be able to use it temporarily.

The range of Yunlai's ability and flame attack could not break through the poisonous fog so far, and it was really impossible to get close for a while.

However, since the mutant centipede sprayed poisonous mist, the mutant insects that had been hovering nearby finally escaped in large numbers.

The mutant big centipede seemed to be very dissatisfied. It was probably directed at this group of mutant insects. As a result, it didn't eat the delicious food, but it was attacked by a group of fireballs and bullets with disgusting taste. But it has hard armor covering the whole body to block most of the bullets, and the flame will not be extinguished after falling on it.

Everyone was helpless for a while.

Moreover, this mutant centipede became irritable and directly opened up a larger crack in the ground. With its tail swept around, it directly smashed one side of the accidental military vehicle's carriage, exposing several cargo boxes inside. Seeing that these goods might be possible It fell into the cracks in the ground, and I was afraid that it would be harder to find it.