11-20

Chapter 11

When he sent Wang Yiyi to the kindergarten the next day, Si Fanfan paid special attention to the little friend Yunduo his son was thinking of.

In fact, she has noticed before that Yun Duo is a very lively and cheerful little girl with big eyes and round face and fleshy face. Her height and weight are all going up the standard line. She is already 1.3 meters long just after she was five years old. , A head taller than his son, she looked like a very energetic, upright and kind-hearted girl.

Yunduo has always been picking up and dropping off her mother. Her mother and Si Fanfan seem to be about the same age, but they are neatly dressed, with short hair and no makeup. They wear outdoor sports clothes when picking up the children. They drive a Hongqi SUV. The above is somewhat different from ordinary housewives.

This time Si Fanfan took the initiative to greet Mother Yunduo: "Mother Yunduo, we mentioned the clouds one by one yesterday."

Mother Yunduo obviously noticed the strong cuts that had been modified, and her eyes showed admiration and admiration, and then answered politely. "Yun Duo often talks about his good friends in the kindergarten when he goes home, brothers and sisters."

"It seems that you also like outdoor activities? How about this weekend, let's take the baby to camp, right?" Si Fanfan offered. One sentence.

"Is your husband together?" Yunduo's mother asked.

"Yeah, my husband doesn't go to work on weekends. If you take your husband, I will take it. It's mainly camping and a lot of physical work. We need men to work hard so that we can play without worry." Si Fanfan explained.

Yunduo's mother sighed, "My husband is away on a business trip, and he probably won't be able to come back anytime soon. If you don't mind it's just me and Yunduo, you can play together on the weekend."

"Oh, that's it, then I will leave my husband at home to work, let's take the baby alone to play together." Si Fanfan sees his husband very tightly. Since his husband took off his glasses, his skin has changed from pale to healthy. She has a beautiful wheat color, and she is gradually getting fit after working out every day, faintly returning to the state of school grass in college. The attraction to girls is absolutely great, so I have to guard against it!

"My name is Si Fanfan, let's add a communication number friend." Si Fanfan handed his communication number card to Yunduo's mother.

Yunduo's mother added a friend and said that she had to rush to work, so she left first.

Si Fanfan glanced at the name of Yunduo's mother's communication number, Nie Yushuang, which should be his real name, like an ancient chivalrous name. Her head portrait is the kind of exquisite artistic photo with long hair in Hanfu, which is completely different from the sassy temperament of meeting real people today. However, for girls, there are a lot of people who cannot be recognized by their mothers after art photos. Si Fanfan didn't think deeply either.

At the weekend, Si Fanfan arranged a bunch of engineering "jobs" for her husband. He and his son brought their own wild survival bags, drove the modified big cut, and went camping happily.

Wang Haohan took the engineer shovel and said goodbye with a grieving expression: "Fanfan, come back early on Sunday. I will prepare a meal and wait for you to come back to eat together."

Si Fanfan nodded in unison , but he thought in his heart, this weekend. If my husband could finish all the works before she came back with her son, it would be a cow, and he would definitely not have the energy to cook anymore.