51-60

Chapter 51
When Si Fanfan returned to the room, he was a little nervous when he saw the clouds. So I remembered what Hao Han said just now, before going to bed at night, he fell asleep so heavily, it was probably hypnotized by clouds in the sky.

She then asked gently: "Little Yunduo, did you secretly hypnotize Uncle Wang just now?" Yunduo

nodded: "Well, Aunt Si said just now, find an opportunity for me to practice hypnosis with Uncle Jin or Uncle Wang. But I'm not very familiar with Uncle Jin, so I thought I'd better find Uncle Wang. Then, I pretended to think in my mind, when I saw Uncle Wang how to persuade him to sleep, I would tell him that he felt so sleepy, shut up Rest your eyes for a while."

"Haha, you didn't really see Uncle Wang just now, but he has been hypnotized by you, and he slept very heavily." Si Fanfan said with a smile, "Little Yunduo is really amazing, then you can hurry up. Brother

one by one, let's go to sleep." Yunduo frowned and said, "Aunt Si, but I suddenly feel so tired and my head aches. If I tell him to sleep as usual, he won't be caught."

"Oh. , It may be that when you hypnotized Uncle Wang, the abnormal energy was exhausted. Don't worry, if you're tired, go to bed early, and you may be refreshed tomorrow." Si Fanfan said as he took the two children to wash up. After washing, he took the two babies to the big bed and told a good night story. Yunduo actually fell asleep before listening to the story.

Wang Yiyi tried to pretend to close his eyes while holding the baby elephant, but he couldn't fall asleep over and over again.

Si Fanfan patted Wang Yiyi's small body lightly, and calmly said, "Eleven, don't worry too much about Dad, he has already awakened his abilities. Mom didn't let him come back to sleep because he had to practice in retreat and controlled his abilities. That's OK."

"Mom, what is the power of Dad?" Wang asked curiously.

"Your dad should have a metal control ability, but he can't control it well. He doesn't work well at times. In case of sleeping and dreaming and waving his hands, it's dangerous to demolish the house. So mom asked him to explore for himself. Now, it will be relatively safer when he is exhausted or has mastered the control skills."

"Will Dad be able to kill monsters easily in the future, and won't be trapped by monsters anymore?" Wang Yiyi's heart can't erase that haze memory. He once saw his father trapped by mutant monsters, and then again. Didn't come back. Although my mother kept saying that Dad would come back and the search and rescue team would find Dad back, he knew that Dad might never come back.

But now, Dad has awakened his supernatural powers and still has a powerful metal control system. The anxiety and anxiety that had been in Wang Yiyi's heart for a long time dissipated a lot and turned into a strong expectation. I hope Dad will become a powerful supernatural power. To protect him and his mother, the little head became more excited as he thought about it, and couldn't sleep at all.

Si Fanfan saw that the little guy was so interested. After shooting for a long time, he didn't feel sleepy. He simply stopped shooting. He changed his strategy and said: "One by one, your father's ability is related to metal. It's powerful. So you, try to practice the skills of quickly accessing materials from your space, and be a good daddy's arsenal. For example, this..."

Si Fanfan took out a pair of metal health balls from the drawer and handed them to Wang Yiyi. He said nonsense seriously: "This health ball is your father's favorite play. You can use this exercise to access it first. See how many times you can take it at most."