21-30

Chapter 21
After supper, the two children sat around the table, one by one they wanted to teach Yun Duo to play Go, but Yun Duo wanted to draw one by one. I thought that the two children would argue for a while and hold their own opinions, but one by one, under the gaze of the cloud, they gave up their ideas decisively, took the brush and paper and started to draw without mentioning the game of Go at all.

Wang Haohan, who had just washed the dishes, could not help but feel a little proud when he saw this scene: "When I saw that our son was just following me, he knew how to coax a little girl when he was only five years old. "

Si Fanfan took Wang Haohan to another room and said in a low voice, "I did the same thing as you thought at the beginning. But today I watched the two children play together all day, but what happened? Disagreement, as long as

Yun Duo stares at one by one, one by one will suddenly change his mind. He has never insisted on his own opinion once. He has always obeyed Yun Duo 's orders and did not resist." Wang Haohan was surprised: "You What does it mean to say? younger son of late bloomer, is assigned the girls do this or that is not normal it? most of us kid boys so silly ah. " " a

One more clever than you, even if the end of the world in the last generation He himself has special ideas, and he will not change his mind easily. I always feel that clouds are not the same as ordinary children. In the end times, I have heard that there are mental powers in other bases, and the ability of No. 3 base Cao Zibo, who controls dreams and comforts people, is similar. But that person can directly change the will of a sober person in a short period of time. Generally speaking, it is to control others. Yunduo is too young, if he really awakens the mental powers, he will not be too strong. Can affect one by one of these children. And it is very likely that she was unintentional, not that deliberate."

After Si Fanfan said this sentence, he rubbed his forehead again, "Hao Han, am I a bit too nervous? I think everything is wrong. For example, it rained too much today, and I was uneasy, so I just lied to it. I went to the cage and locked it up. I left it and the cage in another room. It sobbed for a long time to express dissatisfaction, and it was depressed to feed it deliciously."

Wang Haohan put his wife in his arms and comforted him: "Today I am I don't think it's quite right. On the way home from work, wild cats and dogs are very active, and there are obviously more accidents on the highway. Of course, it may be that the rain is too much and the animals can't stand it. You are right, first turn the big white off Arise you that insect sound waves also open, the heat rain mosquito fast breeding. now the big rain, a lot of insects can not fly, but some of the reptiles if mutated, is likely to be infected stray animals outside. "

Division Fanfan couldn't help shaking slightly, and buried his face in her husband's sturdy arms: "Huge, I hope I worry too much." When

he went to bed at night, Si Fanfan took his two children to sleep on the big bed, and Wang Haohan was forced to go. Sleep in a single cot. Before going to bed, the two of them were tired and dared not to do anything blatantly, lest they wake up the two little babies, the ultra-thin D lace in the drawer might not be available for a few days.

In the middle of the night, I seemed to hear a low whimper, like a loud voice next door.

The two children were still asleep, but Si Fanfan couldn't sleep anymore, and didn't dare to check the abnormality by himself, so he got up and pushed Wang Haohan to wake up: "Take a guy and look at the Dabai in the cage. I seemed to hear it just now. It's screaming."

Wang Haohan rubbed his eyes and was sleepy . When his mind was not clear, he had a baseball bat in his hand. He is actually very scared, but he is the only adult in the family, how can he shrink back?