creamy tentacles.

One stormy day, a young couple in love missed each other dearly, they could not wait for each other's touch and the feeling of them becoming one. It was you, y/n tamaki's ride or die, you had wet supple lips that Tamaki longed for. That night you decided you could not wait any longer, you haven't seen him in 2 weeks because of all his work. you got in your car to surprise Tamaki. little do you know that Tamaki had the exact same idea. you got ready to go surprise the shy, cute love of your life. You got ready and put on the best skin care products you could find and put on some sexy lingerie (preferably the one that shows the genital area) and put a trench coat to hide your seductive wear. you then got in your sexy skyline car . Meanwhile Tamaki was getting ready as he waxed his whole body leaving him like a hairless cat. He put on no clothes what so ever and put on a trench coat to hide his AHEM to hide his long tentacle shlong he got in his Barbie car to go see you. As you were driving along a dark road with little to none street lights, you just passed a well lit park. You were observing the park driving along and then you saw a very familiar car. It was no other than big shlong tamaki's car, you were in shock as you thought he was going to see you as well, the boy of your dreams had the exact same thought you did, you really were connected after all. YOU SCREAMED AND BEEPED A LOT TO GET TAMAKIS ATTENTION.

"Jeez! " Tamaki said with a shy shocked look on his face

" hey king shlong Tamaki kong ;)" they both knew what was about to go down

you got out of your car in a sexy seductive way and strutted in to the hood of his car. You struck a seductive pose and then slowly started to unbuckle your trench coat revealing her sexy lingerie. Tamaki was in shock with a massive 12 inch boner, he got out of the car unbuckled his trench coat to show his large cock he then started to helicopter it around as a way to seduce you. you were so shocked at his massive peen that you have seen exactly 69 times.

you then pulled out a tentacle condom and put it on his shlong. magically his king shlong turned into a octopus arm and you got very turned on by this. he then said

"l-let's do it y/n... give it to me..."

He then walked over with his dick swinging and bent you over on the hood of his car he then began to insert his tentacle, he dicked you down then eventually after the first couple of thrusts he then makes you do a handstand next to a street light on the park. you do a handstand and he begins to fuck you upside down while he bites your feet like it's a hamburger. he then picks you up by the feet and then you take your hands off the ground and you begin to float. Tamaki begins to swing you back and forth by the legs and you begin to laugh because what the fuck is this guy into... Swing porn....?

He then carries you by the ankle while his tentacle is still in you to the middle of the field you then grip onto his dick with your pussy and he starts to helicopter you around and then you start to fly up in to the sky because of how much motion you are making. you both then turn into a helicopter flying up into the sky naked you then fuck in the sky like you are some sort of god while Tamaki turns into an actual octopus and then he sticks all his tentacles inside you. You are now one forever.

ps. after that intense fucking session you can't walk anymore so then Tamaki had to drive both cars back to his house and u watched anime, cuddled and fell asleep and told each other how much you loved the other.

The end.