Obsessed. (1)

"You'r a crazy bitch!" I growled, looking her straight into the eyes.

"Why? I love you, Daniel! I don't even know why you treat me like this."

Oh you don't understand?" I raised my voice "You don't understand? well, let me explain it to you then: you don't want me to have any friends. When I'm with people, you scare them away. You frequently check my phone. For some reason, you always know where I am." I counted along with my fingers. "You cut a hole into Noah's car's tire so she couldn't meet me at the café... for her birthday! Damn it Sandra, you manipulated my brothers relationship because you thought that I was fucking his girlfriend." I shouted that last part stepping closer to her but she clearly didn't take my point.

Sandra stood in my living room leaning against  the dresser. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, convinced that she'd done no wrong. "I did all those things out of Love!" She stated it as if it was obvious.

"Sandra, that's not Love. This has become an obsession. And, and you're so incredibly... possessive. I am not an Object you can control. You must be out of your mind not to see this!" I shook my head in disbelief and shoved her through the front door. 

"You are going to regret this, Daniel." she repeated, " You are doing to regret this. I promise I will not let you get away this easily."

"Fuck off, Sandra." I growled and watched her swear to herself before she stepped into the car I'd bought her a year ago. After she sped off, I slammed the wooden door shut and leaned against it, waiting for my breath to steady.

I needed to call Noah, tell her she was right all along. she had a bad feeling about her right away but I didn't take her seriously. Noah was my best friend,I met her a few years ago and soon I trusted her with all my heart, but it never developed into more than friendship. I grabbed my car key and phone. I quickly texted Noah:

*Need to see you. I'll be ten minutes*

the door closed once again and I was about to step into my car as my phone chimed.

from Noah: *K, I'll get some films*

*No its serious I need to talk*

I shoved my phone into my back pocket and drove off. I didn't really focus on the street, I was too lost in my own thoughts, I worried what Sandra had in mind when she said 'I was going to regret this'. The ride felt much shorter and was kind of a blur. Noah's red car was parked in front of the building she lived in. The moment I reached Noah's flat, my phone rang. The caller was anonymous but I picked up anyway.

"Hello?"

"As soon as I left? really?" The woman's voice on the other line paused.

"You cant be with her. You're mine." The voice said forcefully.

" Sandra?" I asked surprised. (Remember what I said about her always knowing where I was?)

Hysterically, I knocked on Noah's door, she came running and opened it for me. I put the phone on loudspeaker and mouthed "Sandra". Noah pulled me into her living room.

"What do you want from me?" I murmured into the telephone.

"I want us to be together, Daniel.  I cant live without you." She sounded desperate.

"I certainly don't.  You have to move out!"

"Oh. Oh no, Dan you won't put me off that easily. By the way you know what I want."

"Oh and what would that be? huh"

"Think Dan, I never liked that bitch, it won't be a problem for me to harm her."

"Are you seriously blackmailing me? I will not end my friendship with Noah because your jealousy has driven you crazy."

The voice on the other line went silent for a moment. I looked at Noah, a strand of hair had fallen onto her forehead and she frowned. Her cheeks were rosy and she held onto my arm to steady herself. She gave he a look that could have said "Dan, I told you she's an evil witch. "

Sandra broke the silence and began speaking very calmly: "I'll give you an ultimatum: Either you stop speaking to that ' friend' of yours and you can stay in your flat while you made sure that she was safe. Or you don't and risk her being harmed. Choose right and you can keep your fortune. Choose wrong and you can visit her in the hospital. Oh and if you try to take me to court, I'll make it a funeral."

She hang up before I could say a word.