Scotty's friend. (Teen Wolf)

It was unusually cold for winter in california, foggy and the moon covered everything in a gray sheen. Scott could feel the weight of the lunar eclipse, he felt every cell in his musles, mind and body perfectly in sinc. Dispite the itchy feeling of his fangs and claws wanting to spring free and kill.
Scott shook it off and opened the door to his apartment.
He'd moved out a few months ago, not wanting to risk his mothers life, just because of who he was, what he was. The true alpha, something a lot of people would gladly kill for. In his opinion, Melissa deserved a medal and a promotion. She saved lives everyday and was so strong for everybody, without complaining, without ever asking questions, unaware of the good she was doing. Scott knew he couldn't always be there in time, neither could the sheriff and his deputies. So he asked deaton for a little extra payment and got himself a small place, a few blocks away from where he'd grown up.
The scent of a hundred christmas scented candles greeted him when he entered the apartment- it was almost overwhelming for his sensitive nose. The dull Tv light matched the silvery moonlight shining through the windows.
Sam- the girl he met a few months ago in the animal clinic, and who was now his girlfriend- came out of the the bathroom. She spent a lot of time in his apartment and dumped a few of her things into his closet every time she stayed with him. They'd never actually agreed to move in together, but Scott loved having her around. She had her hair up in a bun, a few strands hanging messily around her face. She held her phone in one hand and tugged at her Pokémon pajama bottoms. Scott dropped his backpack with a thud and made his way over to her. Sam greeted him with a double chin and made a jedi gesture, knowing he had never actually watched Star wars. A quiet chuckle escaped Scott, along with a bright smile on his lips that made his eyes shine along. He gave her a short peck on the lips while he ran his hand down her arm and intertwined her fingers with his. He felt the cold ring, with the triskele on it, which she wore before she even knew werewolves, and god knows what else, existed. She had always imagined a world like Scott's, one full of mystery and adventure, but he didn't let her be a part of it. He couldn't bare the thought of her getting hurt, because of him. 

Scott felt her . Her breathing, her skin, her humanity. The beautiful vulnerability of humans. Her warmth and life, surrounding her like a fragile, precious halo.                                                                                He envied that about her.

Scott pushed a few strands of hair behind her ear, trying to gain her attention. The cold light of her phone created shadows on her face. Sam typed something and her phone made a noise, that signalized that a message has been sent. 

"Lydia just texted me and invited me to go to some frat party with her and Malia."
Scott turned Sam's head toward him.
He pressed a gentle kiss on her lips.
"You're not going. Not tonight, you know why." He said and frowned a little. Sam hit his chest softly with her phone, she was now fully facing him.
"Oh c'mon, Jackson will be there!" Sam argued eagerly, "that's probably why Lydia wants to go. She's too smart for most of the college guys anyway, and she hasn't gone out in a really long time." There was a short silence.
"No way." Scott whispered,raised his eyebrows, smiles and gave her one quick peck. "By the way, you don't look like you're going out.."
Sam broke him off "Whoa there, is something wrong with my Winnie pooh sweater?" She asked, one hand on her hip, looking up at him.
"No, no I like it. Very grown up." He held her head at a distance so he could look at her. Scott licked his lips and continued. "I just.. Don't like the idea of you going out on a full moon ... especially with Jackson- who tried to kill all of us by the way- and Malia, who still thinks she's a coyote."
Sam rolled her eyes at her overprotective and affectionate boyfriend and groaned. "Ok Mom"
She wiggled out of his arms and stumbled over to the couch table to grab the remote. "I'll just have my own party then." She stated confidently, changed the channel to a music station and turned up the volume. Scott widened his eyes in surprise as he saw his girlfriend twirling and jumping around, wiggling her behind, throwing her arms around and making weird wavy movements with them, all of which she called "dancing".
"Is this how you dance in public?" Scott shouted over the music.
"No dummie, this is how I dance to turn you on. Can you feel it yet?" She answered, a little out of breath while throwing her hair too much.

Scott chuckled and shook his head as he fumbled for the mute button on the remote. When she finally stopped, Scott sat down on the couch and asked jokingly "You're so weird. Why aren't you dating Stiles?"
Sam's expression softned, she stood unusually still and looked at her hands.                                      "Because you used to be a Stiles.." Suddenly Sam jerked her head up "But now.." She raised one eyebrow provocatively "Now, you have too much big bad wolf business to deal with." She said in a mocking tone and pouted.

Scott growled and got up, even though Sam had already started running away, letting out a short scream, it didn't take him a second to catch her and spin her around again.
Scott had a smug smile on his lips, his eyes shone with excitement. He held her wrists tightly behind her back, so she couldn't run off again.
"I'll show you big bad wolf." His voice was suddenly a lot deeper and more rough. His eyes turned into a glowing, scarlet shade of red for a second.
He crashed their lips together and kissed her passionately, the complete opposite of the tender kisses and a completely different Scott than a few moments ago. He growled, suddenly released her wrists and swiftly picked her up. Easily carrying her up the stairs and into the bedroom. It appeared to be no problem at all, since he was strong anyway, but the full moon made it seem like she weighed nothing. That was certainly another way to spend friday night.