Chapter 29: New friendship!

guys..it's 970 reads right now! I hope we hit 1k reads with this chap!!!! Please share with your knowns, vote and comment<3

Museum was quite interesting. Not gonna bore you with what we learnt and stuff but this fact is an interesting one: The word museum comes from the Greek word "mouseion", the temples dedicated to the Muses and the arts they inspired. Around the 4th century BC, Aristotle founded a mouseion at his Lyceum school for the collection of specimens for his zoological studies.

After 4 hrs. of insightful and not to mention tiring trip to museum, we were back in our hotel. I went to Soph and Kat's room to make plans for the evening. We finally decided that 6 of us will be going to a club at 8pm, after an hour long of discussion and bickering, I went to my room to get some rest but huh I was sharing room with Nicole, so sleep is the last thing that I am gonna get.  This is gonna be Hella-fun now(mark the sarcasm). Just as I opened the door, I saw Nicole on 'her side' on the room, on her bed, sleeping peacefully. I tip-toed to her side and I was going to scream in her ear to wake her up when I saw a medicine box on her bed side. It was to cure headache. I decided to let her sleep coz a) she had a headache so she needs rest. b) she looks so peaceful while sleeping and I am not that evil to disturb her peace. c) I wanted to sleep and that won't be possible if she will be awake. 

I tip-toed to 'my side' of the room and jumped on my bed, not bothered to change. I set my alarm and closed my eyes and within seconds I slept. I heard some obnoxious sound in my sleep and soon that sound increased. I opened my eyes and checked the time, it was around 6pm. Shoot! I slept for 4 hrs. straight. I got up and turned to look at Nicole but her bed was empty. That obnoxious sound came again, this time I figured out they were coming from the restroom and the owner of those sounds were none other than an obnoxious girl- Nicole. I went to check on her and when I reached the door, I saw her puking her guts out. I went back to the room to get her some tissue papers. I entered the bathroom and sat next to her. I held her hair back and then gave her some tissue papers. 

Nicole: Don't look at me. I look bad

Me: The last time I checked, You looked worse

Nicole: Shut up and pass the tissues

I passed few more tissues to her and she puked again. 

after 10 mins she was finally done and then I helped her to get her to her bed. 

Me: I never thought I will ask you this, ever! But are you okay?

Nicole: Yes I am. I never thought I will say this to you, ever! but Thanks and don't tell this to anyone

Me: I already posted a video of you puking

expressions of horror crossed her face as she asked, What?

I tried to hold back my laugh but couldn't. Don't worry, I am not as evil as you

Nicole: Haha, very funny she said while rolling her eyes and turning to look away but I saw a small smile creep up her lips and as a response I smiled too while looking at the ground

Me:  you should rest

Nicole: But I have to get ready for the club

Me: Wait, you are coming too?? 

Nicole: Not just me, every student has planned to go to that night club as it is the closest fun thing here.

Me: Fine, I said while walking towards my side. I stopped and turned around with a smirk.. Btw take bath, you smell worse than a pig