Chapter 19: Air of love is back

Firstly thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu guys<3 When I published chapter 17, there were 463 views and now when I am writing this chap, there are 591 views. Also...We crossed 100 votes!!!!*happy dancing*

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU for every read, every vote, every comment...Each one of them means the world to me!<3 

DO VOTE AND COMMENT<3

*Next morning*

Lizu's POV

I was running to my locker to grab books for my last class which was chemistry. I got to my locker and found a yellow sticky note inside. I didn't leave it here, strange. I took it and it read

Get ready for our date. I will pick you up at 6;)

This note gave me chills....I felt so excited, though I was scared of love, I still am but with him everything feels so perfect. You know we never realize how frozen we are until someone starts to melt our ice.... WOAH, poetic much huh? But anyways, it is true. I didn't believe in the butterfly thing anymore until I met him.... Maybe he is gonna be my beginning, middle and end! Yup, maybe. 

But how does he know the passcode to my locker?, I will ask him today! I kept this note safely and made my way to my class. I went to sit at my usual desk and found another note. This guy is over the top cute sometimes...

I wish you could see the smile on my face while I write this. Can't wait for our perfect first date;)

I was blushing like crazy and then I kept my bag at the side and there was yet another note!

Ik you look like a ripe tomato right now but a cute one;) Okay, this is the last note, enjoy your class!

*5 pm*

Soph!!!!!! What are you doing????? It is already 5! 

Just wait!! 

Kat can you hurry up too???

Your makeup is almost done! He is gonna drool when he sees you! I promise! 

That is only gonna happen if I will get ready in time..SOPH!!!!!

Okay okay, I got it..Sit now. This thing need to be properly heated before using it! Have some patience! Kat are you done????

Yup..done! My job is over and I am pretty proud of myself.. you can do whatever thing you wanted to do with her hair...

Soph hurry up!

Say this one more time and I am gonna burn your hair! 

*5:45*

I was done with my hair and makeup and thanks to my girls I look good! 

 Soph: You look hot af! Thanks to us!

 Kat: Drop-dead gorgeous babe! Go change now! 

Me: Thankyou girls!! What would have happened if I didn't have you

Soph: Your hair might have been burnt and let us not talk about your makeup skills.... So you are lucky to have us..

Me: Ik how to use that thing okay! And I am not good at makeup because I like to stay natural... I said a bit offended

Soph: Ya whatever!

 Kat: Go change now!

*5:59*

I was done...ready...excited...nervous.

I wore the dress which he gifted me. I paired it up with silver necklace and hoops and wore my thigh high heels. Just then the bell rang, with one last look at myself I went to open the door and there he was... My date!