Chapter 12: Jealousy

Okay... SO I just want you to listen to this song... about love. I am just so so so obsessed with this song lately...Oh god!!!! Peter and Lara are true couple goals..... goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Can I get my peter kavinsky soon!? 😩🥺 

Okay Okay.... Well, what is your favorite line from to all the boys ( any part)? well mine is: 

1) there is nothing worse than not being chosen.      I choose you peter Kavinsky... I choose you too. 🥺

2) You know what long distance relationship is good for? For writing love letters.... 🥺

3) Sometimes you have to kiss the wrong man to know what's right...🥺

4) Also, the scene where peter describes their meet-cute, hot tub scene, spin the bottle scene, the scene where they discuss their deals, dates and so so so so many more!!!

Well... I just love love love them.... 1st and 2nd part has my heart!!! 3rd is also good but not as much as the other two parts.... Also, 'Beginning, middle and end' is a song worth listening for 100000000000000000000000000000000000 times..... and so is 'About love'. 

okay fine.... I will stop now. You can read this chapter now... FYI I am listening to 'about love' while writing this chap so if it turns out to be a cliché or bit lovie-dovie... please manage....<3 

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Rayn's Pov

God, she got a beautiful smile... Finally, I made her smile. Does that mean she forgave me!? Idk... but one thing ik for sure and that is she will forgive me when she sees her last surprise. I was thinking all of this while walking towards my class and just as I entered the room I saw something which I didn't like, my heart didn't like. For the very first time in my life I noticed a sign of jealousy.... I stood at the door and there she was, Lizu.. not alone but along with a guy.

 The proximity between them made me feel jealous, not like I like her or something but still idk why I just wanted to break his face which was merely inches away from her's, the hand which was on the back of her seat.! Rayn! Calm down! She is not your girlfriend... you do NOT like her more than a friend!: mind. but my heart refused to agree. 

I just walked towards her and sat on the seat next to her. By this time, that guy moved away from her and sat on the seat exactly infront of her. 

Me: Hey, Are we cool? 

Lizu: What do you wa- she was interrupted but that guy! 

Jerk: You said this seat is for your friend, is he the one? 

Lizu: No but some people do not bother to ask before sitting, she glared at me.

Jerk: Oh! Hey bro, this seat is taken, you better go and sit somewhere else.: he said with a smirk and then looked at Lizu and winked. WTF! 

Lizu looked at me with a 'get the fuck up' face and I got up. Just as I was getting up, that jerk smirked again! You know I can break your face and you will never be able to do this again!               Calm down!!!!

I went and sat next to Kev and Kat and Sophia took my seat. Professor entered and started to take the stupid introduction! What is the point of introduction? It's not like you are going to remember each and every name nor you are interested..... Professor- So myself, Blah Blah Blah- I couldn't focus on him(not like I was interested to) because that jerk was continuously flirting with her. She seemed uncomfortable and tried to ignore him but jerk always remains jerk! Just then she said something and he looked at me and glared and then within seconds his glare switched to a smirk.