Chan took a seat opposite the elf, sighing deeply through his nose.

He needed Felix next to him if he was to get through this and still stay sane.

"Amatulya, Ada."
(Welcome, father)

Even to himself, he sounded stiff, but he continued, ignoring all the stares from his pack. "Speak in human tongue, I wish for my pack to understand," Chan bowed slightly from where he was sitting.

"You have grown well, son."

The alpha couldn't help but smile softly, pride filling his chest.

"How are you Ada? Is... Amil..."

The elf dropped his head at this, lips weighed down with grief.

"She passed many years ago. I miss her."

A shuddered breath escaped his parted lips.

He was expecting this.

His father wasn't even meant to be alive- elves were extinct for gods sake.

Chan needed Felix.

Sensing his distress, Chinhae snuggled closer, hiding his face in the alpha's neck and whined softly, hoping to soothe his papa.

Chan only held Chinhae tighter, leaning into Changbin's hand that rested on his back in comfort.

"Hae-ya, my little star, would you like to meet your grandpapa?" Chan whispered, looking down at his pup.

The toddler only stared back with glistening eyes, nodding hesitantly.

He gently nudged his pup off of his lap and towards the elf, watching fondly as the toddler waddled closer and stood awkwardly, fiddling with his romper as he uttered a quiet and shy "hello."

"Aren't you a strong pup?" The elf leaned down to be face to face with Chinhae, grinning at the shyness the alpha pup radiated. "What is your name?"

"Little star!" Chinhae spoke proudly beaming up at the elf as the wolves chuckled.

"Baby," Chan interrupted with a loving sigh, "that's not your name."

"Oh. But papa calls me it. And! And mama even calls me Little love so why not?" Chinhae pouted, stomping back to Chan.

Just as he finished, Felix entered, arms full with their blessed twins who were wrapped in blankets and gargling cutely.

The omega looked tired, but with their activities the night before, followed by a run and then feeding De-a and He-a, Chan wouldn't be surprised if the younger knocked out after this.

Felix immediately sighed in relief once his eyes laid on his mate, and melted against the older, not forgetting to bow in greeting to the elf.

Not being able to help himself, the alpha pulled his mate's legs onto his lap, cooing down at his babies who reached out for him with their tiny fists. He let them play with his fingers, praying they didn't take his rings, and leaned into Felix's hand that came up to rest on his nape.

A gesture that always seemed to placate his thoughts.

"Mírë, this is my father. Ada, my mate and Luna, Felix."

The omega smiled gently- the same smile Chan (and the pack) were entirely whipped for.

"And those two..?"

"My little girls," came his response, full of pride, "De-a and He-a."

The room soon filled with an awkward, tense silence. One filled with the sound of Chinhae climbing the cupboard to sit on Jisung, giggling down and waving at Felix who watched the pup with worry.