✰HiDdEn FeEliNgS✰

Start from the beginning

Just grab her by the hair and kiss her.

Okay, I must have finally lost my mind being in this madhouse.

"Why  are you behaving like this?" She asked finally.

"Because I went against myself okay! I went against my own nature to invest ny feelings when I shouldn't have.It's my mistake.I just shouldn't have had these feelings!"

I waited for her to retort with something but when she didn't I looked down at her irately and noticed that she was slightly speechless.

"Kya?" I barked and her cheeks coloured.

It was as if she understood.A glimmer reflected in her eyes and she left my wrists as if it burnt her.

"Mey tere liye paani lekar aati hu," she muttered and left me by the bedside.

My original intention to fish my night clothes from under the bed was forgotten.

I didn't want Shehnaz to know.

I just didn't.

I ran my hands through my hair and watched her fill water from the pipe.

She offered me my bottle of water and I took it from her and observed her meddling hands and the way she averted her eyes from me.

Then she left me alone with a sipper bottle and gently closed the glass doors behind her.

Rashmi who was laying down in her bed let out a muffled chortle.

Oh,great.

I got into bed after some thoughts began to clog my mind.

And I waited for my bedmate.

When she didn't return I wondered if she slept by the washrooms again. She always had the foul habit of sleeping there when she gets upset.It is the worst punishment she could mett out to me.

The living room lights were dimmed and Paras was sharing a bowl of bhurji with Mahira.

I went past them to the washroom.A swipe of relief washed over me seeing her wipe her face with a cleansing towel. But she could still decide to sleep off over there.

I blurted without preamble: "Mey jo bola,woh mey gusse mey bola tha, theek hai?"

"Kya?"

I didn't give an explanation,walking away.

But Shehnaz didn't return to the bedroom. I still continued to await her while shifting around uncomfortably and then finally dozed off a few hours later.

In the morning, however, I saw Shehnaz next to me. She was sleeping like we used to in the first week.

A very decent space between us and huddled in her own bedsheet.

Maybe she felt cold. Only her face was peering from the bedsheet that was wrapped around her like a sushi roll.

An adorable sushi roll.

I wanted to gather her in my arms,bedspread and all.

Mistake? She was the most beautiful occurrence in my life.The most.

Because I'd woken up the morning song,I had some time to admire her.

It was so rare to see Shehnaz sleeping.She seldom napped in the mornings, she was always running around the house chirpily like a butterfly.

I delicately tucked a stray hair behind her ear and propped my hands over my head to observe her. She let out a huff of breath and I noticed that her cheeks were flushed.