Leave

The thrills of love were strangers to me. He as well, until that day. The sun was quiet, and the moon was loud, but I chose to ignore it. The exact path behind my apartment guided me to that rusty old bar. As usual, the only happiness that the night could've given me was a bottle of cheap wine. I was alive but empty. The shallow sparkle that was illuminating my harmless soul made me able to integrate. Nothing else... Your bright eyes ignited my numb emotions. "Keep drinking-they will go away ". They did not but kept digging into my barriers until the barriers seemed to crumble. How could you? my dress had never been above my knees, my palms had never been that sweaty. Deceptive as a quicksand, exhaling desire, you managed to win another full. But why? While driving through her thighs with your abusive hands-didn't you see? I was already broken. All of those trips and romantic dinners...in vain. It was my most precious belonging that you have stolen. I obeyed you, diagnosing myself as blind or even as mute... Another shattered plate, a bruise hidden by a scar-nothing to be worried about. I built a castle out of imaginary smiles, but the sea has its tides, doesn't it? Misery, misery but...the tingling when you were approaching me, but the comfort inside your protective arms...

Do I miss you?