Trespasser

Aizawa was very concerned. His mind went spiraling, considering all the facts and raising his suspicions. A man sneaking around their dorm building, and Midoriya is certained his father is here... but was he left alone long enough to let his father come in unseen? The black haired man wasn't sure.
He sat there in problem child's room, watching the kid sleep. Something was off about the kid, Aizawa had just noticed. It seemed like he was slightly bruised around his right ear, not unlike a hard slap to the head would look like. Was this the product of his imagination in this darken enviroment? Shouta couldn't tell.
He reached closer to Midoriya, observing the bruised area. The bruise was indeed there, a slight purple shade on the kid's pale complexion. The shape of it was vague though, and the teacher could not determine the cause of it.

Footsteps were heard from somewhere around the room, soft and quick. Aizawa closed his eyes, listening carefully. Was it from outside the window, or from inside the building?
After a moment he decided to peek outside the little balcony of the room, but as he did so he saw something was wrong. Very, very wrong.
The bushes rustled as the shadow inside them shifted. No pets were allowed in the dorms as far as Aizawa knew, even his kitten had to be adopted by someone else as he transferred to the UA campus during the summer.
He squinted his eyes, examining the bushes. The shadow was too big to be a cat, but didn't seem like a grown man was hiding there either. This situation was weird, no doubt about it.

A moan was heard from behind him. He turned to see Midoriya was the source, as he was curled into a shivering ball. The kid coughed, his furrowed eyebrows glistening with sweat.
Aizawa was torn between continuing his investigation of the trespassing thing outside and tending to the sick kid. He lingered, glancing at the bushes again, debating. Problem child resumed his coughing, and concern clouded the man's mind.
At last, he decided to keep the inspection of the bushes. He left the window opened as well, despite the damage it might result. Midoriya will just have to endure it for a while longer.

The bush moved again, and then he saw it. A hand reached out, a human hand! It was small, no bigger than a teenager's hand, it's bare skin pale. The palm had a feminine look to it, thin fingers probing the grass for something.
Aizawa was glued to the sight as the hand stopped over a certain spot and retracted toward the bush, holding onto something. Someone was there, alright, and that someone was not aware of his presence on the little balcony.
His phone in his hand, Shouta started typing blindlessly without taking his eyes off of the bush. 'There is someone here, hiding under Midoriya's window' he texted Yagi. The response came quickly. 'On my way, don't lose sight of him!' Was written there. Aizawa looked at the screen in short glances, as to not miss any movement of the trespasser below.

The bushes rustled again, making Aizawa lean forward. He was determined not to lose any detail of this scene he discovered. Suddenly, something erected from the bush, it was a man with dark hair and dark clothes. Shouta could swear the arm he saw earlier was sleeveless, yet this man had long dark sleeves enveloping his arms.
The man stepped out of the bush, cautious not to break its brances as he moved. He looked around him, as if making sure no one is following him.
'Yagi won't make it' thought the teacher, frowning. He will have to follow this man himself, and leave Midoriya to his colleague.
'He's on the move, I'm after him. Please take care of the kid' he texted as he moved silently, using his capture weapon to get down from the balcony to the yard. Without him realizing, Aizawa had left the window of the greenette's room open.

When Toshinori read Aizawa's text his heart clenched. It was true that the black haired was a more suitable proffesional to track the trespasser, but it made him feel useless. He went to young Midoriya's room to check on him, the bitter taste of self disappointment in his mouth.
He reached the room, noticing it was cold inside. The blonde saw that the window was opened, and the sick kid was shaking under his covers. "Young Midoriya, are you awake?" Toshinori asked while closing the window to prevent the cold from entering. It was no use though, since his successor was clearly cold, his coughs sounded horrible.
"Young Midoriya?" He tried again, getting no response. Yagi was not happy with how much heat was produced from the boy's forehead, touching it briefly.

Now, the blonde was not sure what should be done. He took another blanket from the closet and covered the coughing green with it.
The kid groaned, curling tighter around himself. Should Toshinori wake him up to give him some medicine? Or should he let the kid rest?
While considering both options, the teacher's train of thought travelled toward the tailing Aizawa. He needed to know who is the mysterious man who was sneaking around campus.
"Mm..." was heard from the bed, followed by a loud sneeze. Toshinori watched as young Midoriya woke up, rubbing his nose with his finger.
"Hey kid, how are you-" he was stopped by the glare he recieved from the boy. Young Midoriya looked angry as he sat up in bed, hand still around his nose.
"What are you doing here?" Midoriya asked, fury in his voice. "I thought I told you to stay away from me *sniff*".

"Young-" cut again by the now yelling Midoriya "don't even speak to me! You have no right to be here, so go away to the hole you crawled out of *sniff* right now!"
The blonde stood there in utter shock. He had never heard young Midoriya speak like that to anyone, let alone him, his mentor! What on earth happened to his kind successor?!
Toshinori wanted to converse with the kid, but had no idea what had he done to upset young Midoriya, therefore he didn't know how to negotiate with him. He went toward the door, turning again to look at the boy.
"That's right! Go away, and never return! You are not welcomed here" said the greenette. Toshinori stepped out of the room, humiliated and hurt, and stood in the hallway. He still had to make sure the trespasser wouldn't hurt young Midoriya, but the kid didn't have to know that.