Visits part 2

"I feel much better thanks to you" Izuku told his friends with a smile. They all smiled back at him.
A knock on the door was heard, and when Todoroki opened it he slammed it closed immediately. "Who'se at the door?" Uraraka asked. "Don't slam the dorms doors!!" Iida exclaimed.
"It's me!" said Bakugo, pushing open the door with an angry (usual) face. Ochako stood before him, spreading her arm as to block his way, but he just effortlessly pushed her aside and stomped to Izuku's bed.

"Oi, shitty nerd, drink" he barked, handing the boy a cup of tea. All the other teens in the room went silence with shock.
"Kacchan, y-you made this f-for m-me?" Izuku couldn't even speak clearly, his eyes wide with fear. 'What would Kacchan want in return?'
"Calm down Deku, just drink the damn tea" Katsuki understood he seemed to come out of the blue. "Is it poisoned?" Ochako held the cup, preventing Izuku from taking it. "Who the f*ck do you think I am, round face?!" Katsuki was f*cking irritated. "Whatever, just drink it and go back to sleep, dumbass! Yo, extras! We have class to attend to" he left the cup in cheeks' hand and left.
"He's right, lunch time is almost over" said Iida, dragging the other two out of the room after Uraraka gave Izuku the cup. "Feel better Midoriya, we will see you in the evening" Todoroki said while being dragged.

They left the room, leaving Izuku with the tea and his thoughts. He took the tea, deciding to drink it before sleeping. The liquid was warm and soothed the scratch in his throat, the steam making his nose runny but also helping the congestion to lessen. He could smell a whiff of honey and lemon. It was like the tea his mom used to prepare for him when he was sick. How did Kacchan know?
His mom, he didn't talk to mom yesterday! She must be super worried! Izuku searched for his phone and found it under the pillow. His battery almost died, and he saw 3 missed calls from his mom and a lot of text messages from his classmates.

'First things first, call mom'. The voice from the other side of the phone was so familiar and missed. "Hi mom, how are you?" Izuku asked in his congested voice. "Izu! I was so worried, your teacher said you were sick! They didn't want to let me take you home... How are you sweetie?". The boy laughed, he really loves his mom. "I'm much better, my nose is still, you know, but the fever is gone and I feel fine" he lied a bit, as usual.
"You sound like you're still sick, sweetie. Did Katsuki make you the tea?". "What do you mean, mom?" Izuku asked, confused. "He called me earlier, asking to know which tea you drink when you're sick. He asked for that Katsudon recipe as well, so I've figured he wanted to prepare something for you. Katsuki always had a knack for the kitchen, he could've become a chef..." His mom was muttering now, saying many things that only she understood, much like he sometimes do.

"Hey mom, I think I'm going to sleep now. Love you" Izuku sniffled and ended the call. Mom will mumble to herself some more now, so it's okay to just hang up. His nose was clogged again, but he felt better. He really appreciated Kacchan's gesture, though he worried Kacchan might be up to something bad. The boy started reading some of the texts from his friends, answering some of the 'get well' wishes. "Haaa choo!" A surprise attack by his evil nose made him notice how tired he was. Izuku leaned back in bed, falling asleep once more. It was nice, he wasn't too cold or too warm in bed.

Aizawa was freaking out, the kid disappeared from the infirmary. Recovery girl was out for lunch, and by the time she got back the bed was empty (and the blanket folded on the bed, that was nice) and the sick boy was no where to be seen. Even his stuff from the bedside table were gone.
The homeroom teacher ran to the dorms, maybe the boy moved himself? When he reached Midoriya's room he heard his peaceful mouthbreathing. The kid was sleeping in bed, an empty cup next to him and a lot of tissues scattered around.
Aizawa reached his hand and pressed it to the boy's forehead. He was warm, not burning anymore. The fever must have broke. He glanced at the phone placed next to Midoriya, the screen wasn't locked. The teacher decided to snoop a little after the problem child, in case some incident needed prevention.
The brat had a LOT of messages from his classmates wishing him to get better soon, and a recent call to his mother, which left his homeroom teacher relieved- he didn't plan any prison break or what not. That meant Shouta was not compelled to babysit him anymore.

"Choo!" A tiny sneeze from the sleeping boy attracted Aizawa's attention back to the germ ball on the bed. 'What a crazy kid' he thought, ruffling the green mess of hair and smiling. When did he become so soft toward his students? He cared for that problem child as if he was his own.
Aizawa fixed the blanket on the kid's shoulder and left his room. Time to call Mrs Midoriya one last time and be freed from 'sick student' duty. He will sort of miss the time with Midoriya, but they will definitely have a talk about the boy's destructive tendencies when Midoriya gets back on his feet.

On the way back to school Aizawa met Yagi, who looked sort of distracted. "He's sleeping in his room" said the homeroom teacher to his colleague. "Oh, thank you Aizawa. Is it okay if I go see him?". "Not now, his fever broke so he doesn't need you sitting there. Let him sleep for now" the black haired man responded and continued his walk to his office.
Yagi watched him go, debating himself wether or not Aizawa will find out if he did go see young Midoriya right now. Probably not. But what if he did? Aizawa will never forgive him for such violation of his trust. He had to stay patient.
Toshinori texted his successor, asking him to call him when he wakes up.

Aizawa finished the talk with Mrs Midoriya happy as a clam. She thanked him to no end for taking care of her beloved son, and the teacher was happy that his student had such a loving home to come back to when he was quirkless and bullied.
During the phone call he glanced at the clock and noticed it was almost time for him to go back to class, so he paused the woman's rambling with a quick 'farewell' and hung up. Aizawa went to his classroom, bracing himself to teaching these loud teens a lesson.

When Izuku woke up again it was late in the afternoon. He stepped out of bed, his body aching but he wasn't as dizzy as he thought he'd be, and went to the washroom by himself. Few sneezes escaped him on his way. He washed his face in the sink, noticing big sweat stains on his clothes, and decided to shower.
The shower was a little difficult, the steam making it hard to breath and also almost impossible to stop sneezing (it tickled his nose!), but he made it back in his room in one piece. Izuku crawled into his bed, exhausted yet again, and fell asleep.