Meet Haste!

Name: Haste

Rank: Clone Force 99 trooper

Gender: Male

Height: 6'2"

Species: Human (clone)

Skin color: Golden brown

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Black

Hair length: Just above his shoulders

Facial hair: None

Scars: The soles of his feet are heavily built up with scar tissue, so much so that he required specially-made boots just to walk properly.

Cybernetics: While they technically aren't cybernetics, he does have metal implants in his knees and ankles that were installed by the Kaminoans to keep his muscles and tendons together.

Weapon: Blaster pistol

Appearance:

With armor

Without armor

Without armor

Personality: The best way to describe Haste's personality is calling him a "fun uncle". He's light-hearted, spunky, and definitely one of the most optimistic members of the Batch (alongside Omega). He is incredibly protective of those he cares about, especially Omega. While he can be annoying at times, most find him pleasurable to be around. However, there is a dark side to that happy-go-luckiness. He struggles with a bit of PTSD from the testing he was put through by the Kaminoans, but tries his best to hide it. That dark part of his life damaged his relationship with his brothers, though it is slowly healing.

Background: Haste is a mutated clone with enhanced agility and speed. He is the fifth mutated clone and a member of the Bad Batch.

He only spent a brief amount of time with his batch. As a cadet, he was separated from his brothers to be put through experimental testing to refine his abilities. While the rest of his batch bonded and grew as a team, Haste was trapped in an endless cycle of tests and experiments under the Kaminoans' watch.

Until one day, he snapped.

After the destruction of a lab, Haste was apprehended and placed in a cryogenic hibernation capsule to be reawakened later on. However, he was swiftly forgotten in exchange for more pressing matters and transported to a lesser used lab. That is where he remained until his batchmates (plus Omega) stumbled upon him in the far future.

Abilities: His mutation gave him the gift of speed. Not only can he run faster than the average clone, he is also more agile. His legs are incredibly strong and allow him to do maneuvers not even the most flexible person would attempt.

Strengths: His speed and agility are his main strengths, but his sense of compassion could be considered a strength as well. He's more lighthearted than the majority of the Batch.

Weaknesses: Speed can be a blessing and a curse. Sometimes he overdoes it and ends up making himself a target without intending to. Running at those kind of speeds takes a heavy toll on his knees and feet. Another weakness would be his attachment to his brothers. It makes him vulnerable to manipulation.

Likes: Loth cats, food, going on runs with Omega on his shoulders, rain, beautiful scenery

Dislikes: The Empire, the Kaminoans, regs (aside from Echo), cold weather, mud, deep water