Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed

I'm lying flat on my back as the warmest sensation takes over my body. I feel like I'm floating in and out of consciousness as I've been pleasured into oblivion all the while feeling the sun on my skin. The love of my life's head hasn't left from between my legs in what feels like close to an hour and when I open my eyes I see nothing, but blue skies above me. I let my eyes flutter closed letting the sounds of the waves and the feeling of Jimin's mouth on me lull me to the edge of sleep. His movements speed up, and I feel his tongue moving rapidly over my clit, as two fingers slide inside of me. I faintly hear him asking me- demanding me to come, but he sounds so far away. My body tenses as I feel my orgasm hit me hard and I bite down on my bottom lip as a moan escapes me. I open my eyes again and the smell of the ocean water, the bright sun, the white sand... all of it is gone. I look around and I'm back in the conference room, Jimin staring up at me from his chair that is positioned between my legs, my arousal spread all over the bottom half of his face. I sit up from lying flat on the cool, wooden conference table and I move into his lap to straddle him.

He rubs his hand over his jaw effectively removing the arousal from his face but the aroma of my wet sex still lingers in the air. "I've missed your pretty pussy," he whispers sinfully into my ear.

"Mmmm," I moan as my lips find the area behind his ear that I know drives him wild. "It's missed your mouth." I graze his ear with my teeth and I feel his cock jump underneath my naked mound. He had long removed his pants, knowing that it would be a dead giveaway if the evidence of my arousal were all over the crotch of his slacks.

"What did my father say to you?"

I shake my head not wanting to get into this now. "Nothing I didn't expect."

"That's not what I asked."

"Jimin, it's okay... I can handle it."

"I didn't ask you what you can handle, I asked you what he said. Don't make me ask you again, Y/N." Despite his gruff tone, I can't help but be turned on by his demands. Maybe because he's so fiercely protective of me- from anyone? Maybe this bossy caveman, you must do what I say attitude is what I've needed my whole life. Someone to keep me in line...

"Just that he was going to be watching me that's all... I mean Jimin, this is the first time he's meeting me... I wasn't really expecting a "welcome to the family". I see his nostrils flare and I rub my knuckles down his cheek causing his shoulders to sag, alerting me that the tension is slowly leaving his body. "I'll gain their trust. Them being skeptical of me just means they love you and want to protect you."

"If they mess things up between you and me, I fucking swear," he mumbles before he looks away from me. I shake my head and pull his face back towards mine and plant a kiss on his lips, tasting myself all over his lips.

"They won't." I whisper as I find his cock between us and slip him out of his underwear. I slide down on him inch by delicious inch until I'm fully sheathed on his cock. "It's just you and me."

He nods as I start to move up and down on him, his hands grasping my hips and finding a rhythm. "I can't wait to have this everyday."

"Anytime you want it baby, it's yours," he groans at my words as he leans his head back and looks up at the ceiling. His eyes flutter closed and I know his body is taking him to new heights as my inner walls begin to massage his cock. My hands grip his shoulders as I slide up and down on him my legs already falling slightly falling asleep and I know the second we are together in the open, I'll never take for granted being able to fuck my man in a bed. I've fucked him on more tables, in more chairs and standing up more times and I'm ready for the days of lazily making love on our couch, our bed, the lounger on our porch. I'm craving the days of just... being still. Not hurried kisses and touches and fucks, but caresses and love making that lasts well until dawn. I'm ready for a love past the forbidden romance.