seven

༉‧₊˚ 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙳𝚈. ❀ ༉‧₊˚.
❪ ━━━━ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ! ❫

@madisonbaileybabe
𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 . . .

madelyncline i look like a 🦆 hichasestokes ❤️mofiyah99 bring me sum plz 🤤adelaide omw

hichasestokes ❤️
mofiyah99 bring me sum plz 🤤
adelaide omw

@adelaide
𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 . . .

madelyncline ft

madelyncline ft. my dirty socks
hichasestokes 😍
rudeth can i come

adelaide no
rudeth this is why i like ana better
adelaide but does she like u 🤭
rudeth 💀 stfu

IT WAS ALMOST nine o'clock in the evening when Adelaide and Madison came to the decision to spend the night in Madelyn's apartment. Of course, Adelaide was reluctant about it at first considering her ex-boyfriend was literally alive and breathing just a floor over her, but eventually, she agreed. Besides, it had been a long time since the three of them had a sleepover.

"Shit!"

Adelaide whips her head toward the direction of where Madelyn was. She was stooping to see what was inside her refrigerator, an evident frown plastered on her face.

"I literally have no snacks here, except for this expired yogurt," she sighs, raising the yogurt in her hand.

"We can go to the store across the road," Madison suggests before standing up from her position on the couch. "I was going to go buy a tampon anyways."

"Oh, you're surfing the crimson wave!" Madison made a face at Adelaide's reference to Clueless before slapping her arm lightly.

After getting ready, they finally head across the road to the convenience store. As they stepped into the chilly and almost-empty place, the bells above the entryway chimed in greeting.

"God, I should've worn a jacket." Madelyn groans, while hugging her exposed arms.

Adelaide laughs at her best friend's complaints before walking towards the shelf filled with chips; Madelyn headed to where the drinks were located while Madison went to the sanitary section. The shelves were much taller than her so she couldn't really see where her friends were.

It was a few minutes later when she heard the bells above the entrance chiming once again. She thought nothing of it at first because there were a lot of residents in the apartment complex that Madelyn was staying so it could possibly be anyone.

"Addie?" Adelaide shifts her focus to the source of the voice to see Austin at the end of the shelf.

"Austin!" She gasps before walking towards him and throwing her arms around his neck. "How've you been?" She asked wide-eyed, as soon as they pulled away from the tight embrace.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" He raised a brow at her before smiling widely. "But I'm good. Same old, same old. " He shrugged. "You? God, I haven't seen you since like, what? Two, three months?"

Adelaide laughs lightly, "Maybe, but I'm back for good now."

"Sweet." Austin smiles then turned his attention to the chips displayed in front of them. "You here with Maddie?"

"And Bails." Adelaide smiles, clutching the bag of Ripples to her chest. "You?"

"Uhm," He trails. "I'm with . . . Drew."

"Oh." Adelaide's voice falters. She couldn't help but feel edgy knowing that her ex-boyfriend was also inside the store.

"So," Austin clears his throat. "Have you heard that JD's coming for Chase's birthday?" Austin changes the subject before getting some chips from the top shelf.

"Yeah, I did!" She nods. "He asked me to join you guys for lunch, but I'm still debating it." She chuckles.

Adelaide knew she had to set aside her personal problems with Drew for the sake of her friends, but she didn't know how she'd react if she were to see him again.

"You should," Austin urges, turning to face her. "We'd like that."

"You can't speak for the others." She lets out a soft laugh. By others, she had meant Drew, of course. She considered how he would feel if he found out she'd be joining them for their reunion; he would most definitely be uncomfortable about it.

Austin kept his gaze on her for a few seconds; hesitant on what he was about to say. "I know it's not really my place to tell," His voice was low. "But . . . He's also hurting, Addie."

𓏲 ࣪₊♡𓂃

hiii don't forget to vote and/or comment !!! ily