cahpter 4

You told him we will late for working. Leave me taehyung.
Bbe leave me while he gave you hard hickey. He told you lemme put my sign in your body. You told him. Yaa leave me now. And said but if I saw you again like this I'll punished you so hard. You smiled and go to take a shower.
You told him. Taehyung can you gimme the towel. I forget it. He told you sure bbe. He gave it to you but it was small to your body. You put the towel on your body, but it was short and small for your body size, but you just covered the hot spots. While youbhabr drops of water in your body and its hot. Taehyung raging. And he beat his mouth by looking to your chest. You told him yaa put your face on the other side I wanna wear but he pushed you hard on the wall. And put his hand on your face by looking to your mouth and body He removed the towel down and you closed your eyes You gave up to him then he kissed you and feeling to your ass and chest. You told him. Bbe lemme wear we will be late bbe haha.
He told you yeah yeah let's go. You wear your clothes and go out and enter the car. You arrived to the company and there is no one. You were bored for waiting them but he gave you fast kiss on your mouth. You were wear this outfit

But you hold his hand and give him hard kiss and him too while the manager of the company saw you

But you hold his hand and give him hard kiss and him too while the manager of the company saw you. He talked. Yaa I am here!! You get so ashamed and hide behind him.
The manager is jin:
Jin:taehyung come on.
He went to him while jin said to him are you dating??.
He told him yeah jin you know she is y/n who was so young and I was playing with her.
Jin: oh really no nuh she is not. Omg you're so lucky. Haha his body is hot.
Taehyung:yaaa!
Jin:hahaha ....OK oke but yaa I am your manager and bruh not here don't fuck her here in your house bro.....
Taehyung:smile he oke.
Jin:go go go and prepare here but yaaa don't fuck her while you prepare her haaa I warned you.

Taehyung went to you to prepare you to the section. You told him aiiish tae it's also tide You are a bad designer, why don't you take the right sizes?
Yaa it's not my fault your chest is big whacha do???
Yaa stop come and got it.
Huh I am done baby girl.
Go go.....
You finished your work.
He told you what about go to somewhere
Y/n:where?!!
Taehyung: idk lemme show but let's go.
Y/n:oke.
Taehyung: what about go to somewhere for amusement park and also hotel (sorry guys skip it idk what is the name of this thing sorry but its smth like that😭)
You went to this place.
Taehyung:bbe what about horror house!!
Y/n:what nuh no I am going to be scared.
Taehyung: don't worry bbe I am with you.
You ride it with him while you hold his hand so much. But you get scared and shouting while you hold his shirt and put your head on his chest.
Taehyung:bbe don't be afraid.
You played it and play aloot. You went to your rent Room for a day.
Aiiish I wanna change my clothes lemme see smth here ^you said ^

You find night but it was so clear and sexy.
You were tired and you know if you wear this he will punished you. But you don't know whatch do? So you wear it and gave up but there isn't any bathroom I'm the room you said uhhh what the bad luck . Taehyung can you close your eyes I wanna change my clothes.
_Oke bbe.
You changed it and it was sexy and hot it was little tide It exposes your whole body, especially your big breasts and pink nipples. You didn't wear your your underwear. Taehyung saw you. He irritates bc your sexy body. And beat his lips he start to be closer to you close... close while you fell on the bed. You were so irritate. He just wear the boxer and it shown all his big sexy dick. He slept on your body feeling of your hair and kissed him while his dick touch your pussy you just gave up to him.
You slept on him and start to kiss him kiss by kiss while you saying I "kiss" love "kiss" you hard kiss.
He told you ((perverted))
He kissed all your body gave u hard hickey and kiss your neck and stomach and start to down on of your pussy and kissed it you get so hoot.
He put his head between your legs under the nighty and kiss your pussy you said ;soft voice;
Ahhhhhaaaaaahhhhh...
He beats your pussy and you shout ahhhhh daddy.
Then he start to take off your night he really numbs you.
He fuck your legs and start to feeling on your pussy by his finger up and down.
This thing make your stomach hurt
You told him bbe fast fast you hurts me like this way pls go fast
Tae:.........
He still do this way while you get out your milk while you get out it he start to be so fast fast and fast.
You shout by saying haaaaa ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh stop stop I can't.
But he still working haha.
He do this while you shout about 10 minutes your pussy get red and blood.?
He take 0ff his boxer while you were lost in thought.
He put his dick in your pussy. You shout alooot ahhhhh fuck you taehyung ahhhh fuck why you don't warning me aaaahhhhh it's to big I can't..............
Tae fast pls fast you hurts me fast He put it so much in your pussy while you felling it enter to your stomach.
You finished 30 rounds.
And sleep.
Next day. You woke up and go to wear but you said aaaahhhh my leg I can't walk fuck him.
Taehyung listend to you and said. Good morninggg what do you wanna to enter it again.
Aiiish taehyung close your eyes fuck you I can't walk I have freckles.
He smiled and said cute.
You leave the room and back to home with him