"Duke please.. The last thing we need is a baby." I said with all seriousness.

Instead of responding he just waved me off.

He can have an attitude but it's the truth. I don't know why he keep talking about getting me pregnant anyway... we don't even know what we are to each other. No baby needs dysfunctional parents.

I started to looking through drawers to pick out what I was going to wear on the trip when I heard Duke sparking a blunt.

"You gonna share?" I asked.

He didn't say anything... He was ignoring me.

"Oh now you can't hear me?" I asked.

He still didn't say anything. Instead he took a pull from his blunt and blew out the smoke.

"You always get mad when I tell the truth. That's your problem." I said packing my stuff more aggressively.

"Shawty i'm not mad.... You seem like it though the way you packing that bag." He said.

"Oh so now it's "shawty?" What happened to "mama" and "baby?" I asked.

"Yeah admit it nigga you mad as fuck." I said.

"I think you the only one mad twin. You betta go ask Odell or Luke to fye you up." He said.

"Nah I think ima go ask Roman." I said walking out.

"Where you going now?" Luke asked.

"Going to a friends house. Is that ok dad?" I asked sarcastically.

"What friend? And why you leaving? I thought you was coming with me to get the baby." He said.

I completely forget my niece was coming home today. If Duke wasn't being such an ass I wouldn't be in a rush to leave.

"I am coming with you. It just slipped my mind." I said.

"Mhm. So why you leaving again?" He asked.

"I had a mini argument with your brother." I said.

"It actually wasn't an argument because that requires two people talking. He barely said anything to me."

"What's wrong with him?" He asked.

"He's mad that I said we don't need a baby but I meant what I said. We don't need no damn baby."

"He didn't even ask why I said that. He just went straight to ignoring me. Typical." I said.

"I'm 20 years old... young as fuck with toxic relationships. Becoming a parent means giving up all that toxic shit and start practicing healthy things for your child."

"And ima be honest with you.. i'm too damn selfish to do all that right now. I want to focus on me and me only."

"I don't need to be trying to figure out how to take care of a baby. Even though i'm about to go through that now.. but it's not the same thing." I said.