Feralpaw ([Y/N])

You howled for help when you were falling. But nobody came. When you woke up, you were greeted by a white lynx. You flinched away from the lynx, the green faded from her paws. "It is ok, pup. I am Toriel, Caretaker of the Ruins, and I'm merely healing your wounds." Your [Fur/C] ears flicked back. "A.. lynx..?" You asked as her paws hovered over one of your legs. "That is right, pup. You are a fox, yes?" You nodded. You were a [Fur/C] and [S/Fur/C] fox [E/Sh] (ear shape) ears. You had a [F/C] collar with [S/F/C] stripes all around it. "Uh.. I'm [Y/N]."
"Nice to meet you, [Y/N]."
"You as well, Toriel."

🐶🐱🐶

You stayed with Toriel for a month before you decided to try your luck with the other felines. It took so.. convincing though. You rolled away as yet another fireball volley launched at you. You were determined to leave without harming her though. "Stop mom! I need to be free!" You barked. "... you're right.. pup.. the Ruins get small, after awhile.. it is no more than a cage." The old feline stopped. "I apologize.. but once you leave, you cannot return. I hope you understand." Your ears flicked back. "I.. understand, mom. You shared a hug before departing.

🐶🐱🐶

You tried to fluff your fur against the cold. It nipped at your ears and paws. You watched with slight interest as you made clouds with your breath. At one point you even tried to see if you could shape them. That failed. It was fun though, and that's what counted. You twisted around when you thought you heard pawsteps behind you. You sniffed suspiciously, but found nothing. You jumped over a large branch. Seconds later, it shattered behind you. Your [Fur/C] and [S/ Fur/C] tail tucked between your legs. You were no alpha. You were an omega and you knew it. You were a weak fox. You panted nervously. You didn't want to move. You wanted to hide. Instead, you pressed forward on shaky paws, sticking low to the ground. "hey, pup. turn around and-" You flattened yourself to the ground. "Don't hurt me!"
"uh.." You found yourself wondering how you faced Toriel's fire. It was a fluke, no doubt. You were to weak and scared to do such a thing otherwise. "i won't hurt ya, pup. ya can get up, it's ok." Ever so hesitantly, you did so.

🐶🐱🐶

"so.. uh.. that was weird." The white lion commented. He had a thick mane, blue forepaws, pink hindpaws, and a skeletal tail with a tuft at the end. "I mean.. not really.." It was rather normal for you. You pawed the snow nervously. "I'm an omega, so I'm used to others being dominant over me." He blinked. "dominated? why not just be equals?" He asked. You shrugged. "welp, come on. my bro will love ya." His bro was a tiger and was both fun and intimidating to you. You weren't sure whether to submit to him or hug him for the great time you had. The lion watched you have your fun. Jumping on Xs and running across the invisible electricity maze. He suspected that you weren't as much of a omega as you thought you were. He wanted to show you that. He wasn't sure why. That's false. He knew exactly why. He could feel it in his soul.

🐶🐱🐶

"ya know, pup? i don't think i introduced myself. i'm sans. sans the-"
"Lion?" He chuckled. "yeah." You bowed your head and nuzzled under his chin as a show of submission. He blushed heavily. He did not see it that way. "I'm [Y/N]." You pulled away. "Ah! Sweet mother of Lupus, are you ok?!" Poor guy was blue. Was he choking? Did you need to do doggy cpr on the feline? "i-i'm ok.. who's lupus?" Your ears perked in relief. "Thank Lupus.. er, Lupus is our diety. He made the world as we canines know it." He looked curious and uncertain, the blue long since faded. "huh. neat."
"What happened anyway?" He started turning blue again. "nothing!"
"It's happening again!"

🐶🐱🐶

It was an eventful night. Sans started to attempt to convince you were weren't no omega as the days went on. You denied his claims. Though, these times did serve another purpose for you. You were getting to know the lion, and even starting to fall for him. Was that weird? Did it matter? You and Sans were padding along Waterfall. It was so nice. So beautiful. "[Y/N]. i need you to leave." Sans tone was serious, almost verging on panicked. "W-what..? Why?"
"i can't control it! i'm going feral!" He hissed.

🐶🐱🐶

His claws unsheathed and his pupils became blue slits. You took a step back. You didn't want to leave. You narrowed your [E/C] eyes in determination. You weren't going to leave Sans. You weren't going to let him suffer alone like this. Fox vs Lion. "Come at me." You jumped away as he attacked. He tried to pin you, but he failed. You were small and quick. You slipped away every time he thought he had you. You darted under him. "Come back to me, Sans, come back to me!" He tried to flatten you but nope, you were gone once again. You were going to have to be a tad more aggressive if you were going to get through to him. You dodged his large paw and got close to his muzzle, smacking it with your own paw, much to his bewilderment. Then you glared at him with your fiercest gaze. "Come. Back. To. Me. N o w." He shook himself out of it. "uhg. hate when that happens."
"You ok?" He nodded. "hey kid."
"Yes?"
"you're no omega." He ubruptly licked your cheek then fled while you processed what just happened. "W-wait Sans! What was that!?" You chased after him. "what do you think it was?"

~Fín~