her all black wedges were slamming into the ground as she made route to the stilinski house hold .. and when she felt like she was falling asleep in the middle of the road — she wasn't even worried, for once.

she'd given into her void, that dark cloud of nothing but razor sharp teeth & white eyes. that girl that ate people.

white flickering eyes with red lines through the irises looked around, jaw clenching as a pretty boy was spotted. he had a cigarette sitting between his slightly chapped lips, he was at the edge of the preserve — clearly waiting for someone, distracted on his phone. his gaze flickered up at the snapping of forgotten tree branches. "luna? luna sage, right?"

everyone in this damn town knew her.

the girl was silent, his eyes blowing wide at her own gaze. before a scream could even erupt from him, claws were plunged into the tan skin of his neck. she watched the way life faded from his eyes as her hand closed around his neck .. blood dripping from where her claws sat. his body seem to go limp, neck craning to the side as he fell onto the dirty floor. he almost looked like a dropped puppet.

the brunette fell to her knees, bruises would be left in her wake in the morning .. before a soul could even blink this blonde boy with no name known by the girl was being ripped apart. like a freaking christmas present. luna willow sage savoring on this teen boy who had a life merely minutes ago.

when she was shoved back into reality she didn't throw up, those boys insides tucked away in her own insides. usually it made her gag, cry, yell, but she couldn't bother to worry about that right now. small blood splatters littered her outfit, the blood that adored her mouth had been wiped on stiles' hoodie — which was now balled up in the girls hands.

she felt ruined, and she truly felt like nothing standing on the door step of the two story house she hadn't even spent a whole year in.

she could hear laughs, real laughs, from behind the door before it was being cracked opened. marie sage stared shocked at her tear stained red eyed daughter, utter shock. "l-luna?" this is the last place she wanted to be at.

luna didn't bat the woman an eye.

"my rooms still the same, right." not a question, but a demand. marie nodded slowly, gently pulling the door open more. "can i stay for awhile." marie knew the looked that adored luna's face, it was how she felt after luna's father left.

the face of pure and dangerous heartbreak, something stupid was bound to happen.

the aged woman nodded, "yes — yeah, of course." luna soundlessly walked past the woman, marie's new husband & their set of twin daughters .. they were older since the last time luna saw them, but they all stared quietly as luna hurried up the stairs — bedroom door closing with a slam.

a shower was set in place, before she was trucking down the stairs again. her mother & her step-father, she guessed, perking up, "are you staying for dinner-"

"i already ate. i'll be back in twenty, thanks."

luna felt utterly lifeless as she stared at the stilinski house hold, no cars sat in the driveway. she let out a shaky breath as she pulled the extra key stiles had given her out of her pocket, luna felt brain dead as she pushed open the door. everything felt heavier.

a scoff slipped last luna as she pushed opened stiles' room, his scent was an overwhelming wave of calm .. but that calm wasn't wanted. the calm was erased with tears & blue sorrow.

luna snatched up her duffle that sat by the boys bed, the girl shoving whatever she owned that littered the boys room into her bag .. and she was crying. ridiculously crying, she would've been embarrassed if anyone else was in the room.