Chapter XV: Sundark temple

Start from the beginning

Gullio: "Does there have to be a reason?"

Commander: "No of course not..."

Gullio: "Stand.." He and everyone else present did so. "Our lord gave me a mission to capture a target from Immernachtreich alive, unfortunetaly I can't use our Night Crawler and there are 2 people in total making my mission a bit more difficult..."

Commander: "Say what you need... I'll gladly take care of it for you."

Gullio: "There's no need to do it for me... I need a few Abyss Mages... bring me 3 of your best Heralds."

Commander: "Yes sir... for the glory of our prince, ruler of darkness who brings doom to everyone."

Gullio: "Glory to our prince..." I forgot how being in a camp like this is a pain..."

I waited in the tent as one of the commander's lackeyes left.

Commander: "Is there anything else you need."

Gullio: "Hmm... yes actually, I'm going after the weilder of Tome of Lightning, rarely a human... do you have a weaponless Lector? If you do bring him here... after our lord finishes the interrogation we'll take over the Tome of Lightning..."

Commander: "Weaponless Abyss Lector? I don't think there's one in this camp... or any other camp in that matter... maybe in the training grounds."

Gullio: "Yes... please send a message that I'm looking for an Abyss Lector that has some fighting skill but doesn't have his own weapon."

Commander: "Yes... consider it done."

The lackeyes returned with 3 Abyss Heralds... they all bowed in front of me.

Gullio: "Don't bow... Commander bring up the map of Inazuma and Natlan... in Teyvat"

He snapped his fingers as two large maps appeared... there was everything Abyss Order needed to know... if those maps would fall into human's hands it could be the end for us.

Commander: "What are you looking for?"

Gullio: "Sundark Temples... ah here..."

Commander: "Natlanian is more close but Inazuman is safer to use."

Gullio: "Natlanian... they're not going to waste time..." He took the Inazuman map away. "Did you get orders from Elite Abyss Mages?"

Commander: "Yes sir... start creating artificial sun in unfound Sundark Temples..."

Gullio: "Add one to the list, we'll be making one in Natlan as well... after all what's the best way to lure our pray into their doom?"

Commander: "Showing them what they want to see or are looking for."

Gullio: "Well done commander... now assemble a party of Abyss Mages and tell them what to do and where to go."

Commander: "Yes."

Gullio: "You three... Abyss Heralds... we'll move out tonight... meet me in front of this tent when the sun disappears...

Heralds: "Yes sir..."

Gullio: "Until then you are dismissed." They went their own way while I went to take care of other stuff... such as getting a cell ready.

*Y/N's POV*

I and Fischl both looked around to see the dread knight and some other Abyss Order.

Gullio: "You are to be taken to a Sundark Temple of Natlan and resisting will not work."

You: "Oh so you're taking us there? And I thought you'll do everything to prevent us from doing so."

???: "Silence you human worm."