Chapter V: Trip to east

*Y/N's POV*

I and Fischl were riding a horse to the Temple of Time in the middle of the night... even though the clock said it's afternoon... when I woke up last time she was lying and sleeping next to me... she must've been really worried and after she woke up she hugged me really tightly... even started crying... she explained what happened to me... that the book I opened electrocuted me and made some symbol on my body... somewhere.... I haven't seen it yet... talking about the book I have it in my pocket just in case...

I remember how Elke entered the room and explained everything that is happening and that we have to go to the Temple of Time.

Fischl: "Y/N... are you okay?"

I shook my head and looked at her...

You: "Uhh... yeah... just thinking of everything you two told me."

Fischl: "Oh... how do you feel by the way... your skin is still a little burnt..."

You: "I'm fine... don't worry Fischl."

Fischl: "But I am... you're my best friend Y/N... I don't know what I would do if you died."

You: "Just friend? And here I thought you love me." I smirked but when I looked at Fischl she wasn't blushing... her expression was angry.

Fischl: "Stop it Y/N!!! This is serious!" She got closer to me with her horse as she slapped me. "You always take everything easy... like nothing matters... but you're wrong... things matter... you matter to me." I did like I didn't hear the last part.

You: "Fischl... I just wanted to easen up the tension... I know it's serious but isn't it too wrong if you're on edge all the time..."

Fischl: "Then stop flirting... I know it's not just teasing at this point... it is kind of annoying..." I had nothing to say on that... it shocked me to hear Fischl say that.

You: "I'm sorry."

Fischl: "Whatever... let's hurry up." She sped up a little leaving me behind covered in dust...

Did I go overboard that much?

I sped up too catching up to her... she never looked behind if I was there... I must have made her really mad.

Fischl: "There's a river... but the stream is weak..." She was slowing down so I passed her. "Y/N.... you idiot you're not planning to jump over it right?"

I patted the horse.

You: "You can do it buddy." The horse jumped and made it to the other side of the river. "What's wrong Fischl... you're kinda slow."

She took a rock and threw it towards me... even though the river was a bit large the rock ended up almost hitting me.

Fischl: "Shut your mouth.. I'll cross it safely..."

I just waited at her... it took her 20 minutes to cross along with the horse... I offered her my hand to help her climb up but she slapped it away.

You: "You'll fall back.."

Fischl: "I don't need your help!"

She was climbing up... her horse already there... but she slipped... luckily I caught her before she could fall back into the river.

You: "Hold on tight Fischl..." She looked at me kind of scared...

Fischl: "Please don't let me go Y/N... I'm sorry for talking like that."

You: "I understand it... I made you angry.. come on get up." She climbed up with my help and fell over... she was on top of me while I was lying on the ground.