Chapter II: Archer contest

Start from the beginning

Fischl: "Ummm... I am?"

You: "Yes... just like right now." He came to me as he put his hand on my shoulder... which startled me a little... "Listen Fischl... you know well I'm here for you... so don't hesitate and tell me if something's bothering you."

Fischl: "It's nothing don't worry about it."

You: "If you say so... I'll go to my room I'm pretty tired after all."

Fischl: "Okay..." He left the room as I lied on my bed... Oh my Archon... he touched my shoulder... what should I do? I touched the shoulder he did and I blushed... I can still feel his hand... or is it mine? I can't difference... both of our hands are so soft...

I was internally in paradise just because Y/N touched my shoulder.

Calm down Fischl... I smiled as I realized something... When I'll win that contest he will have to kiss me... then he'll fall in love with me... we'll go on dates and have a wedding... and so many kids...

I blushed even more as I squealed out of joy. This is the greatest plan... I came up with.

*Next day*

After lunch me and Y/N met at the courtyard as one of the butlers set up a series of six targets..

Fischl: "Are you ready to lose dear Y/N..."

You: "No... I have hope..."

Fischl: "Hehehe... can't wait to crush that."

You: "Hope dies last Fischl... remember that."

Fischl: "Does it? Get ready..."

You: "As we did before... each of us will have three shots per target and in the end who scores more wins..."

Fischl: "Yes I know... butler what colors have our arrows."

Butler: "Yours are purple your higness and Y/N has black arrows."

You: "Thank you.... well ladies first."

Fischl: "How gentle of you my dear opponent... but this lightning shall see you defeated..." Just as I said that a purple lightning stroke not too far away from us.

You: "Talk about coincidence."

I took my bow and aimed it at the target... I made three shots which ended in a 10, 9 and 9 circles.... Y/N's arrows however ended in 9, 8 and 5 circles.

28 to 22 for me

next up 10, 10 and 8 for me, 7, 8 and 8 for  Y/N

56 to 45 I was still in the lead

Fischl: "Wanna give up?"

You: "Still four targets in front of us... it can change..."

And so we continued... when we finished with fifth target the score was 157 to 156... I was leading by 1 point...

Fischl: "I don't like how close you are... w-with the score I mean." As a person... I don't mind if you're the closest to me you can... I blushed at my thoughts...

You: "Here comes the blushing again..."

Fischl: "S-Shut up.."

You: "As you wish..." he smirked... "my dear princessin."

Did he call me his dear? Oh how amazing that IS!!!

You: "Awww you hurt me that you haven't reacted..."

I was internally freaking out... could it mean he loves me?

I aimed the arrow at the target but my heart was beating so fast I couldn't focus on it so when I shot... it missed.

Fischl: "Dang it..." I could hear him snicker... "Ughhh..." I aimed again trying to wash away my previous failure but... I couldn't focus at all...

I glanced at Y/N... he was looking at the target carefully... just by looking at him my heart started beating even faster...

I didn't even notice that the arrow slipped and fell to the ground... we both heard how it fell as Y/N looked at me, I had to look away before he could see me staring at him... surprisingly he came to me...

You: "Are you okay Fischl? Your cheeks are awfully red..."  My eyes widened

I didn't even feel them being warm!!!

Fischl: "I-I'm f-f-fine..."

You: "Are you sure though?" He tapped my forehead... "Hmm it doesn't seem like you have a fever..."

Fischl: "Wha-?" Wait... is he this oblivious that he has to measure my temperature or is he just acting... or just making fun of me. "I don't have fever at all..."

You: "Oh I know... please go on... you have one more shot..."

Fischl: "You won..." He froze a bit

You: "I... I think I heard wrong... what did you say?" I looked at him pouting...

Fischl: "You won... there... happy?"

You: "You mean to tell me that you... THE princessin der Verurteling is giving up?"

Fischl: "Uhhh... what else should it sound like..."

You: "Coward. I at least always finished all the shots."

Fischl: "Are you taunting me?"

You: "Maybe... come on Fischl... the Fischl I know never gives up."

Fischl: "What was I thinking..." If I back down from 1 shot... then that would happen if some other girl tried to steal Y/N... no no... I won't go down so easily."

I aimed at the target and thought about what I just said... That makes sense right? I'd back down if other girls tried to take him... I can't... imagine my life without him.

It kind of made me angry so the arrow accumulated some electricity around it... when I shot it not only hit the target at 10 point circle... but it went righr through..."

You: "Whoa... how did you..."

Fischl: "I... I have no idea how I did that... Was that my feelings

You: "My turn..." He shot his arrows... of course beating 11 points with three arrows was no problem for him...

Fischl: "You won... there happy you beated me?"

You: "Yeah... but how did you do that with the electricity..."

Butler: "If I may..."

Fischl: "Do you know something about it?"

Butler: "Yes... Verurteilungs were always known for manipulating electricity... you probably felt something really strong... or something that fueled you... that's how  you managed to shoot through the target."

You: "Oh... well by all means I still won so Fischl... from now on you'll have to stop looking for the key that is supposed to belong to that book.."

Fischl: "Hmph... alright..." I looked at him curiously...

You: "What?"

I blushed again...

Fischl: "Nothing Y/N... don't worry about it."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed.