"How so?" questioned Hermione curiously.

"It reminds me that beauty can lie even in those who appear cold." said Y/N simply, her dark eyes meeting the honey-brown pair.

They gazed at eachothers eyes as though lost in trance, their thoughts scattered everywhere. Hermione was first to break the eye contact, her gaze averting down onto the snow, burying her face in her scarf.

And to her slight surprise, she felt a warm hand slowly dancing with hers before intertwining with one another. She turned her head, expecting to meet those dark eyes, but Y/N's gaze was on the snow, her feets shuffling as though nervous.

"I remember you always made fun of me because you said that you were way better in Quidditch." said Hermione, trying to break the silence as she gave Y/N's hand a squeeze.

"I wasn't making fun of you, it's only a fact, Granger." said Y/N with a low chuckle, turning her head and giving the bushy haired girl her usual smug smirk, her eyebrow raised.

"Well, you know I can throw snowballs really well, like those quaffles you guys throw." claimed Hermione. "Bet I'm way better than you." snickered Hermione, shooting the girl a challenging look.

"You're all talk." said Y/N with a shake of her head, her lips curling into a small, yet genuine smile. "Care to prove?"

Hermione gave her a sly smirk before removing her hand from the girls grasp, bending down slightly to grab a fistul of snow.

"Wait! No! I was only joking- that's going to ruin my hair! Granger I swear to Salazar!-" protested Y/N in a hurry, backing away slightly as the bushy haired girl gave her an amused look.

"Oh well. Too bad." snickered Hermione, throwing a fistful of snow at her girlfriend. She let out a giggle as Y/N tried to brush off the snow off her hair.

"You're so getting it, Granger." said Y/N, walking towards the bushy haired girl. Hermione tilted her head slightly, her lips curling into a mocking pout, giving the girl a challenging look.

"Aw. What're you gonna do, my love? Punish me?" she teased boldly, not moving from her position.

"Y/N!" said Hermione, letting out a gasp along with a giggle as she felt hands grasping her wrists, pushing her to the ground as a body collided with hers, her back hitting the snow.

Both girls went into a fit of giggles at the action, before the laughter soon died away as they stared in eachothers eyes in comfortable silence.

Y/N couldn't help but admire how pretty the bushy haired girl looked. Her nose and cheeks a bright shade of red from the coldness, strands of bushy hair on her face, looking effortlessly beautiful.

Hermione got one of her wrists out of Y/N's grasp, yet it travelled behind her head. Her breath slightly hitched as Y/N raised her eyebrows, clearly bewildered. And hesitantly, she pushed Y/N's face down, their lips clashing onto eachother bruisingly.

It took both of them aback, yet they still fluttered their eyes close, allowing themselves to melt into the kiss as their lips molded, fitting like a perfect puzzle, both of them finding the rhythm of the kiss.

It was a cold, snowy day, but they felt warm at eachothers touch, snowflakes dropping down, but neither seemed to care as they got lost into the kiss.

All they could hear were the sounds of their lips smacking, and people talking from afar. Hermione would normally not want to get caught in a situation like this, but she seemed to be impassive, she wasn't thinking clearly as she only pushed down Y/N's head even move.

Perfect was the only word that Hermione could describe the kiss, both of them pouring every ounce of feeling into it.

They pulled away after a few minutes, or possibly even sunlight days had passed already. They looked at eachother with heavy breaths, their chests heaving up and down feeling completely breathless.

They both let out a gasp, Y/N jumping away from the bushy haired girl as Hermione's hand clapped over her mouth, both of them feeling shocked at their action, they had never shared such a passionate kiss that was filled with feelings.

"I...I have to go and grab some butterbeer with Draco and Pansy." mumbled Y/N, not meeting the girls eyes.

"You spend way too much time with them." responded Hermione with a huff, her lips curling into a frown.

"Yeah. Because they make me feel loved." Y/N made up wildly, knowing that her plan was to talk to them about her fathers instructions.

"They'll never love you like I can!" snapped Hermione, taking Y/N aback as she turned her head to meet her eyes.

Both of them sat on top of the snow in silence, shocked and surprised, feeling hesitant as they finally realised their denial love.

But as I said before, this isn't how it's supposed to go.

----------

Ah yes I love putting my readers on a cliffhanger😩 im joking dont attack me next part will be posted once I'm done.