Minji:Yoohyeon i was there no need to lie.

Yoohyeon(rolls eyes):Yeah sure. She wants to date you anyway. Like I care (scoffs out of jealousy)

Minji:Ms.Park please leave. I need to teach my class.

Ms.Park:Daebak(leaves)

Minji(coldly):We taking the quiz today whether you like it out now.

Sua(mouths):I think Ms.Minji is upset.

Gahyeon:Me too(points to Yoohyeon)

Handong (mouths):Shes really jealous.

Dami:Her skin is red.

Jimin:Can we wait to take the quiz can you play a video different video about art?

Minji(plays a video and walks in the hall):...

Yoohyeon(angry and jealous but follows Jiu):Why you let her touch you like that?!?!

Minji:It was nothing to Yoohyeon. Why would you stick in for her?

Yoohyeon:So I could leave and wouldn't have to see your face anymore.

Minji:You don't want to see me anymore (plances hand next to Yoohyeon. Just say the words and I'll leave forever.

Yoohyeon:That's not what I meant Ms.Minji.

Minji:I won't let another female touch me again okay?

Yoohyeon:Yeah right (rolls eyes)

Minji(gets an idea):Let's get back in class okay.

Yoohyeon(walks off angrily):...

I sat next to Yoohyeon at the table and placed my hand on her thigh. Yoohyeon moved my hand once but I placed my hand back. Yoohyeon was looking at the video while I slowly put my hand down her underwear. She looked at me and I gave her a smirk before pointing a video. I slowly inserted one finger inside of Yoohyeon and she immediately gripped on my wrist blushing. She was tight and wet which made me blush. I gently started to finger her slowly and Yoohyeon her lip to hold back moans. Nobody was looking at us so I gently gave Yoohyeon a soft kiss on her neck. Yoohyeon gripped on my tie and came a little on my finger. I gently removed my finger and Yoohyeon grabbed it in put my finger in her mouth and slowly removed it. I blushed hard and made her look at me.

Minji(whisperes in Yoohyeon ear):Still mad at me?

Yoohyeon:No im not.

Minji:Good now eat this sucker and watch this video.

After the video ended I went to wash my hands and was stopped by Ms.Park. I ignored her and started walking to class. Once I stepped inside my classroom she pulled me and I turned around and punched her. She punched me then I started to punch her back. My bodyguards grabbed me and moved me away. I know I won't get fired nor into any trouble. Ms.Park looked at me before talking.

Ms.Park:I know you love me Kim Minji. Nobody is better then me and you know that.

Minji(wipes the blood off her Lip):I'm taken Ms.Park. They are way better then you.

Ms.Park escape my bodyguard anc tried going to Yoohyeon but I grabbed her by her throat while Yoohyeon friends stood by her.

Minji:Don't you ever lay your hands on my students. If you do I will find you. (Let's her go)

Ms.Park slapped me then punched me in the stomach which caught me off guard. Yoohyeon jumped over her friends and pushed Ms.Park on the ground.

Yoohyeon:Don't you ever put your hands on Ms.Minji

Dami(looks at Ms.Minji):She stabbed her! Ms.Minji your bleeding.

Minji:Class is done for today.

My bodyguards grabbed me and carried me out the school. The girls followed and I was in my office. My bodyguards made the girls wait in main lobby while thy carried me into the hospital room.

Doctor:What the hell? Minji are you okay baby?

Minji:Appa. It hurts (holds his hand)

Doctor:Just hold on okay this will hurt me more then it will hurt you.

Dad slowly pulled knife out my side and the pencil from the other. I yelled in pain and punched the bed. Dad wrapped my waisted up and looked at me.

Doctor:There medicine inside of you so your body can heal but you will be in pain here and there and it will be cold so be careful. Have you told Yoohyeon you know where Kim Taeyeon is?

Minji:Her mom doesnt want you know. Her mom is safe in the states on tour. They know Yoohyeon is her daughter. Taeyeon doesn't want her daughter being questioned or getting crazy people after her because her mother is a famous singer. I don't want Yoohyeon in that lifestyle.

Doctor:Your such a good person Kim Minji. You know one day she has to meet her mother.

Minji:Fine fall break ill take her. Thats next week. (Hiss in pain) Bring them up.

Doctor:You need rest baby.

Minji:I want them in here and I want ramen.

Doctor:Okay (leaves)

Minji(sighs):Please dont hate me Yoohyeon. I'm only protecting you because your mother sent me.