"he arrived here minutes ago, master childe should be in the main hall." she said while looking to the side, where the main hall was.

your expression lit up, finally you could discuss everything that went down in the fatui with him. "thank you." you said quickly before making your way to the large doors that separate the main hall from the northland bank.

you walked over to the doors and pushed them both open in an instant, the main hall had the exact same aesthetic and color scheme as the northland bank.

looking around while still pushing the doors open, you saw childe stand out with his orange ish hair. you saw the back of his familiar outfit while he was busy talking to someone.

you approached the two, the woman in front of him seemed to take notes about what childe said and you assumed he was giving her instructions or some kind.

the scenery looked rather odd to you. you were a harbinger just like childe, but never had you given a secretary or assistant any notes or orders. most of your missions were away from home and undercover.

it was almost as if you were being treated differently from the other harbingers.

you really needed to talk to childe and continued to approach them. the woman laid who was taking notes laid her eyes upon you and quickly bid farewell to childe, bowing to him and taking her leave.

childe turned around when the woman left and grew a small smile on his face as a way of greeting. he opened his mouth, "hello comrade, i was waiting for you to meet me." he said as he gave you a closed eyed smile.

looking up at him, you spoke up, "would you mind telling me what is going on?" you asked him in a demanding way. your voice was the opposite of soft, making it sound like an order.

childe opened his eyes and got both his hands on his hips, looking at you curiously. "what is there to say?" he asked you in an innocent way.

"i was just glad we could meet up, to talk about your overprotective red haired guard." he said and empathized the last part of his sentence, reffering to diluc.

you sweatdropped at how he described diluc, "we will talk about that... but first." you said while regaining your collected composure again.

"tell me about the geo archons death." you said while you folded your arms in front of your chest. childe heard he words that came out of your mouth and broke eye contact.

he took a good look around the room, what he was about to say was purely confidential. he came to the conclusion that there were only two members off the fatui in the room, excluding himself and you.

he cleared his throat up and looked back at you, "we need the gnosis." he confessed while having an unusual serious expression.

"so you guys just thought of assassination the lord of geo?" you asked him in disbelief, in all honesty you could care less but assassinating a whole god seemed a bit too far.

tartaglia got back to his innocent nature and put both his hands up in the air in defense while flashing you a smile, "hey, that was not my mission! i know nothing about it." he said, trying to protect himself.

you thought hard about the words you said and choose your next sentence carefully. "but you did know rex lapis would end up dead, right?" you asked him while furrowing your brows.

"well yes, obviously." he replied to you dumbfounded. there it was, the reply you dreaded so much but knew he would say it.

you sighed, "that means every harbinger knew about it." you concluded out loud while breaking contact with childe. as if it wasnt enough confirmation, the orange haired man spoke up once more, "yea!" he said while giving his infamous closed eyed smile.

"yea. everyone except me." you said while looking upwards at him. you saw childes smile fade in an instant and was replaced by one of surprise.

childe tried to reassure you, "she thought it would be unnecessary for you to know since you were in mond-" he said while rubbing his neck sheepishly.

but he didnt finish his sentence, you interrupted him harshly, "what?" you said in a loud voice, overpowering his.

"so you knew about me being left in the dark about this all?" you asked him as you let your arms fall to your sides in shock.

tartaglias expression confirmed it all the more, he looked down with furrowed brows, not attempting to lift the mood again with his smiles. he messed it up and he knew.

you didnt expect to find something like this out, the only thought on your mind being, 'why would they leave me out of this?'

"why-" you wanted to ask immediately, but were interrupted by childe. "y/n, im sorry." he apologized before you had any chances to question it.

as expected from him, you two were fairly close, being the two lowest harbingers meant going on some missions together.

"ask signora, please. not me." he explained to you and gave you a smile that showed his pity for you. you sighed and tried to keep your emotions under control.