ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ

Kierra Shiday - Enchanting

Go check out her music !! 😩

Ashely Blackwell _________________________

Ashely Blackwell
_________________________

y'all remember meee???? yeaaa i'm backkk & im sorry for ghostinggg but let me know if y'all miss imagines

Ashley always had feelings for Kierra, not only that but they were bestfriends. Bestfriends who even occasionally fucked.. or flirted. Ashley didn't say anything because Kierra was a well known hoe. Kierra has a reputation for fucking & flirting with many girls & she took pride in it. Ashley at first didn't care about her bestfriend being a hoe but when they first fucked, she couldn't help but get attached.

~FlashBack To A Month Ago
Ashley POV.

" Kierra if ya hogging ass don't pass the fucking blunt " i said giggling slightly. " chill out ma ya ass feening huh ? " she said rolling her eyes , amusement evident in her tone. " ain't nobody feening hoe " i said rolling my eyes & snatching the blunt. i took a long drag , inhaling & exhaling
the smoke that poured from my mouth. focused on the blunt i looked up & Kierra fine ass was just staring with low red eyes. Kierra ass so fine & them tattoos make her so much finer. i make eye contact with her & immediately i tighten my crossed legs. thinking it wasn't noticeable i hoped Kierra high ass would let it go. " why you do that ? " she asked causing me to sigh because obviously she didn't. " hm ? " i said pretending i didn't know what she was referring to. " be fr ma, why you squeeze ya thighs together? " she asked leaning in closer towards me. me and her were already sitting on the couch touching arms so there isn't much closer she could be. " cause you scare meeee, looking at me all enchantedly & shit " i drag out , hoping to make her laugh & forget. " ard ma whatever you say " kierra sat while saying further back into the couch.

as time went on & we smoked more the hornier & hornier i got.

enchanted was just sitting on the couch in a man- spread like position, on her phone. i sat on top of her lap & took the phone out of her hand so her attention could be on me. " enchantedddd " i dragged while looking her in her red low eyes. " yes mama? " enchanted said while palming my ass and showing off all 32 of her teeth. " i wanna fuck " i said bluntly. " stop playing ash ya high ass js tripping " she said dismissing me and turning her head causing us to break our eye contact. i frowned cause why the fuck her ass not taking me seriously. i don't know what came over me but i grabbed her neck so she was facing me again and said " i'm serious if you don't wanna fuck just say that". " bet that then ma ". enchanted said & carried me to her bedroom.