Chapter 1

"Ugh. where am I?" Said a man with a commander's cap? He was a built man and is 24 years old.

"Wait… why am I here? And how did I get here?" Said the commander as he slowly gets up and looks around. 

"No, no, no this shouldn't happen. Why does it have to be me!?" Said the commander to no one?

"Commander, any instructions?" Said a voice who caught the intention of the commander.

He searched for the source of the voice and found a… crane? He was confused as to why this is here. Upon taking a closer look it looks like the crane that he played in a game.

"What do you want to build a commander?" Said the construction crane.

any mm… build a power plant." Said the Commander in confusion and pointed where to put it.

"Coming right up." Said the construction crane as it moved where the commander pointed and started building.

The commander was confused. Why was he here? And why is this construction crane following his orders… he stops thinking and sees a similar building that he played in the game.

"What the hell is happening…" said the commander as he walked toward the command bunker.

Suddenly, he stops as a tablet appears in front of him shocking him and falls to the ground.

"What the!" Said the commander as he backs up a couple of steps. He calms himself and looks at what appears in front of him.

"A tablet?" Said the commander as he picks it up and inspects it. The tablet looks like any normal tablet with black colour. He turns it on and it shows pictures of buildings in Command and Conquer Rise Of The Red. There were some pictures where it doesn't have colours and two have colours that are the powerplant and barracks.

There were only Russian and ECA buildings. "Wait… if there are ECA buildings there must be Excavator." Thought the commander.

He searched for the tool button so that he could find the excavator. "Ah, there it is." The commander found a tool button.

"Where do you need me?" Said, someone.

The tablet suddenly turns into a map of the place he's at and the picture of the excavator.

He scouts the area of the place using the map and finds two supply buildings opposite each other that he will put the supply yard and supply warehouse.

As he was done scouting the area the commander quickly ordered the construction crane and excavator to build their supply warehouse and supply yard.

"Let's put this thing right here."

"Hope I'm getting paid for this."

The construction crane and the excavator go to their destination to build the building that was given by the commander. While they were building the commander goes back looking at the tablet and presses the command centres for Russian to produce 3 more construction cranes. While at the ECA he clicked the radar helicopter and 3 excavators.

“Upgrade complete,” Said the tablet as he got a minimap down in the bottom right.

“Construction vehicle ready.” Said the construction vehicle as it came out from the command bunker.

“Let’s get some work done.” Said the excavator as it came out from Region command.

“It’s ready sir!” Said the excavator who built the supply yard.

“Building finished.” Said the construction crane as he finished building the supply warehouse.

“Huh, that’s fast.” Said the commander. He waited until all of the builders were done.