The girls turns to her as Aurora simply muttered, "That's dark."

Alice shakes her head, laughing. Lily did the same as she suppressed her smile.

"Should we relax by the Black Lake?" Mary suggested and there were nods of aggrement.

They arrived and all lounge by on the tree beside the Black Lake. Aurora and Alice entertained themselves by picking on the daises that had grown by the lake, laughing to themselves as they set its petals to float on the water.

Lily was sitting by the tree, opening a book on her lap. Marlene was throwing pebbles on the water, trying to see how much jump she could make the pebble do.

Mary was behind Lily, trying to braid her red hair as she hummed a random tune under her breathe.

Everything almost feels relaxing.

Of course, this atmosphere didn't happen to last very long.

They hear chorus of laughter ahead and the girls turns to see what kind of ruckus the students were laughing about.

"Put me down!"

The girls saw that Severus Snape was being jinx up the air by the ankle as James levitated him, Sirius and Peter were laughing beside him, encouraging him to do more.

The girls stopped whatever they were doing as Lily fumed with anger, and the red head stood up marching up to the chaos,

The girls shared anxious looks before quickly following,

"Leave him alone!" Lily roared as she neared them,

The marauders turns to her and so did the other students whom had become the audience for the fight.

James quickly ran a hand through his hair, fixed his glasses and said in a so called deep and matured voice, "Alright there, Evans?"

"Put him down!" Lily gritted her teeth, "What's he done to you?"

"Well, it is more of the fact that he exists if you know what I mean..." James said, Sirius snorted beside him.

Lily glared at him, "You think you're funny, but you are just an immature, arrogant, bullying toerag, Potter. Now, leave him alone!"

"If you go out with me, I'd consider that idea." James grins,

"Over my dead body would I ever." Lily said coldly, and Aurora could tell she was close to getting absolutely furious because of the way the red head was itching to grab her wand and just hex the life out of James.

Aurora looks around in alarm. She saw Sirius and Peter beside James, but where was Remus? Where the hell was Remus?

She looks over to where Remus was sat, leaning on a tree ahead, trying to ignore the fight that was happening as he read his book completely unbothered.

Aurora sent him a look, and Remus seems to notice her gaze as he looks up and met her firm eyes. She nods over at the other marauders, silently telling him to put a stop to this nonsense.

The message was relay, of course. Remus understand the meaning of the look she tried to send him, but he decided to ignore it and look back down his book.

Aurora gritted her teeth. He acts as if nothing was happening, not taking part in this bullying yet not doing anything to stop it either. He's done completely nothing to stop his friends. He just watched and ignored the whole situation.

That definitely spark a small annoyance inside Aurora.

She looks back as James shrugs at Lily's answer and began to levitate Snape up and down that he hits the ground everytime.