⑅ ELEVEN ⑅

Dark Arts

△▽△▽△

AURORA WOKE UP THAT MORNING with someone shaking her to consciousness. She groaned and rolled over her bed, but the shaking didn't cease, instead it seems to only worsen.

"Come on, Rory! Wake up! McGonagall will have our heads if we're late for her class!" the voice was undoubtedly, Lily's.

Aurora squinted her eyes, seeing the bright light gleam unto her sight that it hurt her eyes, and she quickly shut it back close.

"Five more minutes.." she tiredly moaned.

"No! Wake up right now! Marlene you too!" Lily shouted.

It seems like not only Aurora had a tough night, but also Marlene. But then again, Marlene wasn't always a morning person.

"I swear we're gonna miss breakfast because of you two!" Alice exclaimed exasperatedly.

Aurora quickly jolted up, rubbing her still-sleepy eyes, and muttering "breakfast" under her breathe to which Lily scoffed at. If she knew breakfast was all it takes to get the girl up, then she should've used it on her a couple of minutes of just shaking her around.

She dashed towards the bathroom, before Marlene could, knowing they would be fighting against who would go first.

She walked out the bathroom, feeling fresh and clean. She picked up her robe and put it on herself, fixing desperately her tie. She was immensely grateful that she didn't have nightmares that night.

She wasn't exactly sure if it was because she went Nargle Hunting or talking to Remus.

But she was glad it ceased for the time being.

The three Gryffindors strode down the dormitory linking arms, without Marlene who was still getting ready and Mary who offered to wait for her.

Before they exited the common room, they came across the Marauders.

They were laughing at some silly joke Sirius made before it abruptly stopped as they crossed paths with the girls.

James sent Lily a wolfish grin and adoring look, whilst Lily glared at him like she was about to strangle the life out of the boy. Remus gave Aurora a smile, to which she returned at.

The platinum blonde seemed to notice the thick tension between the red head and bespectacled boy.

"Errm- we'll get going then, good morning boys.." she tried to drag them away, but James was fast to stop them, by placing a hand on Lily's arm, that she quickly shook away.