⑅ TWENTY FIVE ⑅

Start from the beginning

"Finally!" Aurora exclaimed, releasing a long sigh as she and Alice exited the greenhouse.

"One more subject and it's done!"

Alice chuckled, "You're forgetting about the other ones scheduled for tomorrow."

Aurora sent her a cheeky smile as she replies, "I'll leave that problem to tomorrow's me."

Alice shakes her head and chuckled again as they walk towards their last subject for the first day of examination.

It seems like all the fifth years were scheduled to take the last subject all together as they all stood before the still closed doors of the Great Hall.

All the fifth years were taking Charms as the last exam for the last day. Aurora and Alice met with Lily, Marlene, and Mary, the girls gave each other their good lucks before the doors opened and they walk inside to take their seat inside the Great Hall.

Aurora sat on her chair with Marlene in her back, and Lily at her front. She sighed as Professor Flitwick gave the test papers to each students, levitating it to their seats.

The platinum blonde took a deep breathe and hope she'd do this right..

~****~

Aurora tapped her quill as she patiently waits for everything to be over. She surprised even herself when she finished earlier like some others.

Lily was also done, and the red head only manage to send Aurora a smile seeing as they were not allowed to talk during exams, in means of the possibility of being caught and misunderstood of cheating.

Marlene looks troubled, Alice was completely calm but she was contemplating as she answered, Mary was definitely looking indecisive with her choice of answers.

Aurora was glad she didn't have a problem with Charms. It wasn't particularly her favourite subject but she did excel in it.

She lets her eyes wander around the hall and it set upon where the marauders sat at.

James was sat in front of Sirius, doodling something in his parchment, Sirius was snickering behind him. And a couple of seat ahead on the side was Remus, who also looks like he's done answering. Peter looks complicated, probably having no clue on what to write in his test paper.

Aurora notice James turns to Sirius and the boy nods at Lily, making Sirius grin and snicker under his breathe even more. Aurora raise her eyebrows, wondering what they are on about.

She turns to Remus and was caught off guard when she saw he was already looking at her. Remus mumbled something in his breathe and smiled at her, before quickly looking away.

Aurora blinked and also turns her head, attempting to hide the slight flush across her cheeks.

After awhile, Professor Flitwick finally collected the papers, zooming it towards him. As the last paper was on his hands, the impact caused his dwarf body to stumble and fall.

The whole students snickers a bit as Professor Flitwick help himself up and cleared his throat as he dismissed his students out.

Marlene swung her arms on Aurora and Mary's shoulder as she breathed out in relief like she just didn't have a mental breakdown mere seconds ago,

"Finally! Fresh air! I definitely wouldn't wait for tomorrow because everything is stressing me out that I might actually consider pitching myself off the Astronomy tower." Marlene said with a bright smile,