Than Nights Could Ever Be Alone

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

I got dressed for Billie and I's adventure to Redwood National Park in my bedroom, she stood on the other side of the room getting dressed herself

I got dressed for Billie and I's adventure to Redwood National Park in my bedroom, she stood on the other side of the room getting dressed herself. Unexpectedly, I had been hearing chains from her side of the room...

But I refrained from looking, even though I had a large appetite to do so. She had made it clear that she didn't want me to see her until she was done changing.

I wondered if she was completely changing her aesthetic because she wanted to, or because she wanted to look different so she wouldn't get recognised, or because she needed to change her appearance to help her let go of her abusive past. Judging off of how excited she is to change, I believe she's doing it because she wants to. She finally feels free enough to be the judge of her own look and be her own stylist.

I, myself, was dressing differently than usual as well. Usually, it would be a tomboy style, especially to show off my tattoos. But I made the decision to go a little basic. Not bland at all, I would still add some spice here and there, but my color scheme would be different, brighter if you will. I would like to say that I'm going for 90's and 80's style. Maybe just copy my favorite outfits from Friends and call it my style.

I pondered heavily about what Billie would make her style. I couldn't quite picture it because of how loud I heard her outfit was. I can't even fathom her transforming into a full-on tomboy. She's still my lil Billie Bossa Nova. Maybe not my Golden Blondie anymore, but she's too soft and angelic to change so drastically like that. Besides, I know the vintage cottage core like aesthetic makes her really happy. She couldn't just let it all go.

"Ok, I'm done! You?" I could hear her smile as she spoke cheerfully. Yeah, she's definitely still my Baby Bossa Nova. My lil bean. My bottom. My sub.

"Yup. On three?" I responded, getting an anxious agreement from her. We counted in sync, turning around on three. She clapped with joy seeing my outfit.

"So cute!" She pointed playfully. I will admit the outfit is pretty soft for my usual taste. I don't usually roll with a sky blue apron dress that had an nameless design splattered all over it. But I felt cute.

 I am holding onto my dom status for dear life right now

I am holding onto my dom status for dear life right now. Everything is going against me at the moment because Billie has on an outfit that screams daddy.

"Where did you even get clothes like that from?" I questioned, staring at her in complete awe

"Where did you even get clothes like that from?" I questioned, staring at her in complete awe. Dis really my Billie Bossa Nova?

"I thrifted most of them, had the shoes for a while and was never allowed to wear them. Uh, I thrifted the jewelry too. Do you like it?" Billie answered. I was quite literally caught speechless. It wasn't until she had put on these clothes that I realized how deep her voice is and how much duality the name 'Billie' has. I always pictured Billie as a name written in cursive. But now I see gothic cursive. "You're basically eye-fucking me right now, so I'll take your verbal silence as a yes. Am I dom worthy now, babygirl?" She teased me.

She teased me!

"I am still dominant. These outfits are just for the public, and besides, style doesn't equal sub or dom energy." I defended myself, pouting and crossing my slim arms. She chuckled and walked up to me, a much darker aura suddenly surrounding her.

"I'll change that." She looked down at me, licking her teeth.

"No. You're still my Baby Bossa Nova. Whether you like it or not." I claimed, boldly booping her nose. She frowned and nodded, confirming that she heard and understood my words.

The last thing I expected was for her to move so incredibly quickly, to grab my wrists and pin them above my head and to the wall. It left me winded, with my eyes wide open.

"I'll force the submissiveness out of you, then." Her lips grazed over mine, her eyes were suddenly narrow with dominance. I didn't dare utter a single syllable.

She continued admiring my features, lingering over my lips a little longer than the rest.

"Do you want me to force it out of you, Ariana?" She of all people knew how sexy conset was, and even though she just gave me a choice, it felt like I didn't have one. "Silence, yet again. I'll take it as a yes, for next time." She concluded, chuckling at my lack of words and sound.

When she suddenly giggled and let my wrists go, my jaw was left slightly agape. There is no way...

"I knew you were secretly a switch. It's not a bad thing. My tongue needs experience, and you'll be my experience." She was back to her cute bubbly self, putting her wallet in her deep pocket.

"Billie, you- you can't just barge into my RV and dominate me." I said playfully.

"Why not? It's my turn to do bad things to you. Just like I wanted and let you do to me." She retorted, making me scoff. There's nothing she loves more than receiving and there is nothing I love more than giving.

"Is that really what you want?" I questioned, wondering how the hell she would manage to answer this question convincingly.

It was her turn to snicker and look up from her ring laced fingers. She pinned me to the wall again, this time using my neck as leverage. Her grip was still loose and gentle. I felt like I could say "enough" and she would listen, or that I could push her off at any time. But those eyes. Now they were dark blue. I got lost in them, I was on a life-boat in the middle of the ocean screaming for help within those eyes.

"I wanna do bad things to you." She said in my ear, making me close my eyes at how undeniably horny her dominance made me, "I wanna make you yell." She continued, her grip getting gradually tighter. I'd be lying if I said it didn't only turn me on even more.

"The fuck..." I whispered. Every time I had done something to her that she asked me to do, I didn't think she would one day return it. She liked it unexpectedly rough and I gave her what she wanted. "Yell in pleasure? Or pain?" I questioned, making her pull away from my ear and move her thumb to my bottom lip.

"Both, I don't wanna treat you well." She shook her head slowly as she bit her lip and moved her thumb down my lip, then chin.

She went from wanting me to do things to her, to her wanting to do things to me. I had always been dom ever since I lost my virginity. I didn't like being bottom only because it would be awkward. It wouldn't be my fault, it would be who I'm with. They just never seemed to know what they were doing. But I'm assuming Billie learned from me, or she was watching Fifty Shades of Grey with a little more attention and details than I thought.