Midnight for Me is 3 A.M. For You

𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮

We met with Ryujin at a planned location, where we switched cars

We met with Ryujin at a planned location, where we switched cars. It would be easier for us to be found since we escaped using a bold car, so Ryujin is lending us her car and she will drive around in the Cadillac. So now we have a deep red Jeep Rubicon pick-up truck.

"So, where are we going? Your RV?" I questioned as I changed in the back of our "new" car.

"No, an RV is too obvious and they know what my RV looks like. We'll be going to one of my parents' estates up in the mountains. We won't stay for long, I just want us to rest for a little bit before we're up and running again." She explained to me.

I finished getting changed into a dark green long sleeved collared button up and matching pants, then got in the passenger seat next to her. She smiled at me and once I had my seat belt on she cupped my cheek and captured my eyes with hers.

"You did good." She told me, forcing me to genuinely smile. She kept her hand on my thigh as she drove to our new destination. I waved bye to Ryujin when we drove off. I won't forget about her.

The drive was so long, I ended up falling asleep about 45 minutes in. When I woke up, I saw nothing but nature. Tall trees, mountains and a large cabin house. The house was big, but it still looked cozy, it didn't look like overkill. As we drove into the garage, I spotted the RV parked outside.

"Where're the dogs?" I questioned.

"Inside." Ariana answered calmly. I smiled at how this turned out. It started bumpy, but now we're here. I'm away from Mark. Hopefully forever.

We went inside and I took in the warm smell of Christmas mint.

"We usually only come here for the holidays, so that's why it smells like Christmas." I heard Ariana say as she went into a room. I took my shoes off, as did she, and looked around. The house is spacious yet cushy. The mostly wooden interior made me feel even more at home.

I turned around when I heard the rustling of paws on the wooden floor, the doggies all attacked me with nothing but love. I sat on the floor to let them crawl all over me. Ariana watched with a priceless smile on her face.

I can live like this forever.

"So, how about we make the cinnamon rolls? A little home-coming activity?" She suggested, "Don't worry, all the ingredients are in the kitchen." she assured me. I giggled and got up from the floor.

"Okie." I agreed.

My stomach had taken it's max amount of cinnamon rolls, so I decided to explore the house myself. Finding many little nooks and crannies that were interesting and mythical.

I made my way upstairs and found what I assumed to be the master bedroom. I stood in the doorway and overlooked it all. It was a very large room, with rustic features. The bed must've been a California King, there was a couch at the foot of the bed and a fireplace at the back wall. Dressers lined against the wall and large wall mirrors that led to the closet right in front of the bed.

"Watcha doin'?" I heard and immediately smiled.

"It's nice." I said, regarding the room before me.

"Very dramatic, yes. I got all the dogs to sleep at once, it's a miracle. Toulouse never sleeps so easily, nor does Shark." She informed me, making me smirk as she hugged me from behind.

"It's telling us something." My voice was suddenly low and raspy. A voice I only used when I wanted one thing.

"What is it telling us?" She asked, kissing my shoulder and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"That we should finally finish what we have started so many times." I laid my head back on her, her lips kissing my neck now.

"Is that really what it's telling us?" she teased. Slowly guiding us towards the large bed, closing the door after us. I nodded, turning around to grab her hands.

"Will you give it to me now?" I looked into her eyes, barely able to keep them open because my thoughts were making me feel so strongly for her.

"Do I have your consent?" She asked, I almost laughed.

"It's not like I've been wanting this for weeks now, Ariana."

"Just making sure, Billie. But I need you," She put her lips on mine, but didn't kiss me. I closed my eyes as a wave of lust hit me, starting at my core. "To say yes." She finished. I blurted it out, not caring if I sounded desperate. I was.

"Yes." I moaned. Once those words came out my mouth she kissed me, grabbing my face. I held her wrists gently to keep them there because I liked it. She tasted like cinnamon. She brought her knee up to tease me and my legs went weak. We fell to the bed with her on top of me. She attacked my jaw and neck, unbuttoning my shirt as she did so.

 She attacked my jaw and neck, unbuttoning my shirt as she did so

Somehow, we ended up on the floor. The bed sheets now on the floor, our naked bodies tangled within it. I felt like I was in a movie with my head on her chest. The crackling of the fireplace kept us entertained while we rested.

"How was it?" She asked me.

"I want to do it again." My answer made her chuckle, her fingers brushed through my messy blonde hair.

"We went plenty of rounds, time isn't running away from us." She told me peacefully. So I looked up at her, resting my chin on her chest.

"Exactly, we have all the time in the world. So why don't we just..." I looked at her lips, then her eyes.

"Billie, we should sleep. Stop." She gently scolded me.

"Make me." I boldly retorted.

"Do not start with that 'make me' shit..." Her voice was deep and laced with poison.

"Every time we were interrupted." I started, knowing exactly what I was doing as I straddled her and leaned down to get into her personal space. "I know you were thinking of all the things you wanted to do to me. Did you really do everything you wanted with only three rounds, Ariana?"

"Billie, don't test me." The brunette shifted, trying to contain herself.

"What about the things I wanted you to do to me?"

"Like what?" Her voice was rough and I liked it. I wanted to know what about me made her like this.

"Mm, well I guess it was a trick question." I went close to her ear and whispered, "Because I'm ok with being out of control, as long as you're the player." Before biting her ear and pulling away. She looked at me deeply and shook her head.

"Sit on my face." Were her next words.

"What?" I was so used to her being strong enough to not give into me.

"Sit on my fucking face." She growled.

As I positioned myself over her, she slowly said, "Of course there's more things I want to do with you. But we have to keep the treasure in the box, babygirl."

🌸a/n - I didn't even write smut, but I still feel cringey as if I did ✋😔