I Used To Trust You

Hello Everyone! I'm back, sorry I've been gone for so long, all my AP and Honors classes are kicking my butt. As has my varsity sports season. But I promise I haven't given up on my stories, in the meantime, I have a little one-shot for you all! 

Beware as it contains SPOILERS FOR OC SEASON 2!!

Background: this is my take on what would happen if Liv found out about the events of 2x04

*

*

*

*

*

"Come on Liv!" Elliot shouted as he jogged to keep up with her, trying his best to defend himself from the impending fight he knew was coming. "Let me explain!"

"No... you don't get to explain, I know what I saw. How could I have been so stupid as to think that you needed me? You clearly are doing just fine!" Olivia shouted raising her hands in the air, waving them around as she spoke. As she turned to face him, "3 months! 3 months I waited for you, for a call, a message, a notion that maybe, just maybe I was worth it. Worth something to you."

"What you saw, Liv, it meant nothing... you're the only one I want."

"No..." she muttered shaking her head, fighting back the tears threatening to escape. "That's a lie, god, look at you now Elliot. Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower, you surprise me. You go and pull this, does Bell know?"

"Excuse me?"

"Does she know you're sleeping with Flutura, Abli's wife, god Elliot how fucking dumb do you think we are."

"I- Liv please-"

"STOP! STOP 'LIV'ing me you have lost that right Stabler" she seethed. "You can't expect me to just forgive you over and over again. I can't keep letting you back into my life, not when all you do is hurt me. Did it ever occur to you, that we haven't talked, really talked since you've been back? Sure we've worked together, and I thought, somehow that gaping hole you left in me for 10 years would just miraculously go away. The moment you stepped back into my life, but it didn't. It's still there, empty and full of heartache and betrayal. All you've done is stab me in the back, and I'm so tired... so tired of it. I deserve better, especially from you. And you know what, I'm done. I'm done fighting you, fighting for you. You... us, whatever it was we have or had or will have. It's over."

"Liv..." Elliot reaches for her, trying to desperately hold onto her as he felt her slipping away for good. "I'm sorry..."

"You're sorry." she scuffs, as she backs away from him, "sorry for what? Sorry that you hurt me, and you lied to me, that you betrayed me."

"I'm- I'm" he stuttered on his words.

"I thought so, you're not sorry you hurt me, you don't care about that. You're just sorry you got caught." she spits out viciously as she turned and walked away from his trailer, from him, and out of his life.....