"Why can't you hold it anymore?" She faces my direction.

"You hate it when I'm clinging to you, especially when there are a lot of people looking at us." I sighed.

"It's not that I hate it, it just makes me feel uncomfortable because you are the SC President. Being with you can attract a lot of attention, which I hate the most. I prefer to stay low-key." She sighed in relief, and she smiled widely.

"Therefore, it's fine with you if I'm always clingy and touchy towards you?" I nodded and she kissed my cheek. "I really love you, Lili."

I froze. I didnt expect her to say that she loved me. 

"Lili? You okay? " She asked, and I just nodded. "Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"N-no..y-you're not." I stuttered and she sighed.

"Are you that surprised with my sudden love declaration?" She observed my expression.

"I just didn't expect that. You've never done that before." She cupped my face and looked at me with admiration.

"I was so stupid before, Lili. I wasted gold like you just for a piece of ordinary stone. I'm sorry if I hurt you and just vanished like that." she said directly to my eyes, soothingly caressing my face.

"It's okay, it's already in the past and I'm on the verge of fully forgetting our past." Her eyes saddened.

"If I ask you to come back to me, are you going to?" I blinked twice and didn't expect her to ask this.

"As a friend, yes..." she sighed.

"I don't have any chance to make a move on you?" She leaned her face much closer to mine.

"Jen—" she cut me off.

"It's Nini." She said sternly.

"N-nini, I-i don't know... what to say." 

"It's fine, Lili, you will be mine soon." I didn't catch the last thing she said because she said it in a whisper.

"Shall we go to our room now?" I asked and she brushed her nose against mine, which caused me to scrunch my nose and giggle.

"We shall, Lili." 

We went down to her car. She immediately ran towards me and interwined our hands. She leaned closer to my left ear and whispered.

"Don't mind them, focus on me." I nodded, and we started walking.

"Are they in a relationship?"

"They look like more than friends to my eyes."

"Look how they hold each other's hands."